Diligent and skilled bilingual interior designer with 7 years of domestic and international design, product and market research, project management experience in diverse projects, with an objective to focus on high end residential and commercial design and development. Pursuing a design position which will utilize all skills and abilities below:
• Field Survey, preliminary design sketching, and space planning.
• Developing architectural/interior/structural construction documents using CAD programs, and hand drafting.
• 3D architectural/interior modeling, rendering and presentation.
• Following corporate and retail brand standards with assertive approach.
• Professional knowledge of California Building Code, California Title 24 and ADA regulations.
• Strong knowledge of all phases of project design, including FF&E drawings and specifications.
Drafter/3D Artist Freelancer, Los Angeles, CA, US, self-employed
• Completed space plans and layouts, FF&E plans, working drawings concerning custom furniture, cabinets, or architectural treatments.
• Prepared presentation graphics, such as renderings of perspectives, isometrics, or axonometric drawings.
• Developed lighting plans, electrical plans, elevations, and sections. (as required)
• Determined specifications for architectural finishes, and FF&E specifications.
• Researched and collected new product and pro green product specifications to be incorporated in future designs.
SAAC Architectural consultants, Kuwait, 3D Architectural Visualization Artist
• Developed and produced 3D architectural presentations, which lead to win multiple luxury residential compound projects (Amwaj and Marza compounds).
• Delivered full design concept and product specifications for Viva Telecommunication company kiosks to be implemented in shopping malls in Kuwait City.
HIP Designs, LLC., Cairo, Egypt, Interior Designer
• Secured and designed two conceptual retail store designs for Samsung's Middle East branding.
• Improved space planning and design concepts for two residential dwellings (including fixture/furniture selection, lighting and architectural details), and delivered final presentation.
CSG Engineering, Cairo, Egypt, Interior Designer
• Provided critical decisions of building materials for the development of an Egyptian Gas Company located in the labor housing district.
• Modernized the design material library by constant updates and producing an electronic library archive for selective
Structural Engineering Plus, Sherman Oaks, CA, US, AutoCAD Drafter
• Consulted with architects, interior designers and contractors regarding their drawings sets and designs.
• Revised and prepared architectural drawings for structural design and development.
• Completed multiple sets of structural drawings and schedules for the construction phase.
• Performed construction site visits with the principle engineer for site survey and supervision.
XL Art Group Inc, Encino, CA, US, Design intern
• Drafted and developed architectural drawings based on concept sketches created by senior designers.
• Organized and updated on new product research, client files, and sample library.
• Managed on site product delivery inspections and measurements.
• Coordinated with project manager at sites to assert design and city guidelines through the construction process
• Revised plans with city officials for approvals and permits.
California State University, Northridge, Northridge, CA, US, Bachelors, Interior design