My previous experience has been varied and progressively expansive with residential and educational projects. I am positive that if offered a position I would be of great benefit to your firm. You may consider me in your search for current or future vacancies.
Aerotek Architecture & Engineering, New York, NY, US, Project Architect
• Assisted in production of an ULURP (Uniform Land Use Review Procedure) application.
• Researched various city/public databases to obtain current and pertinent information. Set up layout and recorded all necessary information as required for submission drawings.
Gran Kriegel Associates Architects and Planners, New York, NY, US, Project Manager/Project Architect
• Prepared Scope Reports, CD’s (50%, 100%, Bid and FID Submissions) as well as performed CA for various public schools under the DOE’s CIP (Capital Improvement Program) School Restructuring Plan.
• Worked as Project Manager for the Springfield Gardens Library Renovation, Seward Park Ventilation System Refurbishment, and various accessibility compliance projects.
NYC School Construction Authority, New York, NY, US, Associate Architect A
• Prepared construction documents for CIP Projects using CAD.
• Conducted site visits and assisted in preparing scope report for a window replacement project at IS258K.
SCLE Architects, New York, NY, US, Project Architect
• Produced construction documents using CAD and attended coordination meetings on mostly high-end residential projects in NYC.
Acheson Doyle Partners Architects, P.C., New York, NY, US, Junior Architect
• Assisted in production of high-end residential and educational projects using CAD.
Division of School Facilities/School Construction Authority, New York, NY, US, Project Liaison
• Served as project liaison, coordinating representation of various school districts and agencies requiring new school construction and/or building additions/rehabilitation.
• Reviewed design submissions prepared by consultants at various stages of development
• Met with appropriate city agencies (including SCA, Department of Parks and District 75) to assure conformance with DOE standards.
• Prepared reports stressing significant problems with design as they related to schedule and cost issues so project conforms to DOE Capital Plan.
University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, CA, US, BArch, Architecture