A position as a Junior Interior Designer with a dynamic firm that will allow me to utilize my unique abilities and advance my career.
An organized, motivated, creative interior designer with the following qualifications:
• Ability to deliver quality projects under tight deadlines in a structured and orderly manner
• Detail oriented with excellent listening skills and strong follow through
• Ability to work productively and effectively with all levels of management and a full range of personalities
• Exceptional communication and collaborative skills
• Desire and ability to work in a fast paced and rigorous environment
Thombar at Thompson Hotel, New York, NY, US, Server
• Friendly and courteous service to patrons, hotel guests and VIP clients in a timely manner. VIP
guests include celebrities, sports stars, and business executives.
• Extensive knowledge of bar set-up and composition of mixed drinks and food menu
Malkin Construction Corporation, Stamford, CT, US, Internship
• Maintained and organized interior library
• Scheduled and coordinated sales representative visits
• Assisted with daily operations including purchasing, researching and client relations
• Prepared and assisted with completion of contract drawings
Inter County Alarm Systems, Valley Cottage, NY, US, Administrative Assistant
• Responsible for all customer related affairs ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
• Answered phones and attended to customer inquiries in a quick and efficient manner
• Handled all accounts receivables, including all billing and bill payments. Spearheaded effort to collect
on old debts creating additional revenue for firm
Fashion Institute of Technology, State University of New York, BArch, Interior Design
Graduated Magna Cum Laude 2011, Other