I am an enthusiastic go-getter trying to gain more experience in various construction types. My current employment is in in multifamily projects. The remaining majority of my experience is in military design and construction as well as commercial TI experience. Military design projects have all kinds of programming with many requirements overlapping those found in typical commercial and private construction but can vary greatly in their end intent. I have 10 years of in depth experience in Revit both as an operator but also as a teacher, having implemented teaching sessions at my previous architecture employment to train co-workers to be efficient while in a working environment.
TCA Architects, Irvine, CA, US, Technical Designer
Primary tasks include completing documentation from schematic phase through construction documents for multifamily projects. Projects are completed in Revit.
Consultant - Self-Employed, San Diego, CA, US, Architectural Designer
My contract work has included assisting several architecture companies by helping them pick up changes and modifications required for upcoming submittals, field investigation and documentation of existing buildings. I have also assisted an apartment building in developing their floor plans for use marketing efforts as well as future improvements. Other consultant work has included teaching people software programs like Revit and AutoCAD both in a multi-student capacity but also in one on one tutoring.
Smith Consulting Architects, San Diego, Job Captain
Healthy Buildings Inc., Lake Forest, CA, US, Sustainability Associate
• Assist clients in credit documentation completion
• Monitor/ track overall project phase progress for submission to GBCI
• Maintain constant client communication for thorough and continuous followup
Vasquez Marshall Architects, San Diego, CA, US, Project Coordinator
• Completion of documents from proposal stage through construction documents and adminsitration in coordination with Project Manager/ Architect
• Coordination with clients and consultants through all project stages
• Completion of LEED documentation for 9+ LEED Gold certified buildings
• Created and administered in-house training of Revit to other employees
• Part of in-house IT Management team in coordination with outsourced IT company
Target Stores, San Diego, CA, US, Floor Sales/ Cashier
• Assisted guests with questions and finding products
• Maintained appearance of departments for guest ease of shopping
• Assisted at registers as required per shift
Disneyland Resort Hotels, Anaheim, CA, US, Lead Lifeguard
• Team leader in charge of opening and closing pool for daily operations.
• Scheduled rotations for lifeguard duties.
• Participant in lifeguard watch to maintain overall pool safety
Woodbury University, San Diego, CA, US, BArch, Architecture
Professional degree program coursework working toward Bachelor of Architecture
San Diego Mesa College, San Diego, CA, US, Architecture
Mt. San Antonio College, Walnut, CA, US, Architecture
Sanda & Loius Naidorf Achievement Scholarship, Scholarship
This award is given to an Architecture student, who is first nominated by faculty for consideration, and then selected for their achievement in leadership and success in architecture school. The scholarship helps to pay for tuition/ books.