Looking for a full-time position in an Architectural firm or other related profession, where I can contribute my professionalism and talent to the firm to obtain immeasurable experience and form lasting relationships.
To view my profile please visit my website at http://www.wix.com/patrickmobinik/patrickmobini
Studiopi2, Irvine, CA, US, Project Designer
Three month contract position, involved in generating 3D Models in Revit Architecture for a LEED Certified residential house in Los Angeles and a residential complex in Lavasa, India. Assisted the firm in creating construction documents, architectural drawings, renderings, walkthroughs, pamphlets, brochures, and graphics.
Boundary Cartography, Lake Forest, CA, US, Graphic Designer
Part-time occupation and performed the position from home, assisted the firm in generating custom maps and graphics by employing Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, and AutoCAD to perform the task.
Ghalbi & associates, Irvine, CA, US, AutoCAD Drafter
Helped to revise red marks, transferred hand drawing into AutoCAD, sometimes involved shopping for the company.
Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX, US, MArch, Master of Architecture
Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX, US, BArch, Bachelor of Science in Architecture
Saddleback College, Mission Viejo, CA, US, Associate’s Degree in Architecture
Achievement from Texas Tech University, Other
• Top graduate student from Texas Tech University December 2011
• Study Abroad, Montréal, Canada Summer 2009
• Scholastic achievement qualifying for the President’s Honor List Fall 2008
with grade-point ratio of 4.0
• Student work selected for Texas Tech University accreditation Fall 2008
• Student work selected for Texas Tech University accreditation Spring 2009
• Student work selected for Texas Tech University accreditation Summer 2009