◊ PROFESSIONAL OBJECTIVE ◊
To obtain a challenging position in the field of Interior designing and Architectural designing by utilizing my skills and international experience in this field.
◊ SKILLS AND TRAITS RELAVANT TO JOB ◊
• AUTO CAD, 2006 certified course by AUTODESK.
• Hands on experience with AUTO CAD, SKETCH UP and Microsoft Office
• Good at sketches, drawing, conceptualization, estimation and communication skills.
• Accumulated knowledge from professional work experience for more than 5 years of interior designing with professional Architects
• Proven ability to lead and train and lead team members and interns, understand client’s specification, Fast learner.
• Ability to work independently as well as in team, have passion to learn and grow.
• Working experience in Architectural, Retail, Commercial, and Residential projects.
Self employed as Shreya Shah, vadodara,India, Freelancer
• Planned and generated detail presentation drawings, material selection for interior and exterior, provided estimate based on the specification, taking notes.
• Co-ordinated meetings with clients, engineers, contractors and venders, visiting site at periodical manner and as and when require, oversee all aspects of projects, supervised contractors.
• Directly involved in site inspection in order to conceptualize and create the design.
• Act as a sole representative of client.
• Worked on architectural, interior design renovation and extension work in the field of residential, commercial, educational and retail.
Key Projects: ARCHITECTURE - Residence, India (Area – 1500 Sq.ft)
INTERIOR DESIGN - Showroom, India (Area – 800 Sq.ft.)
Studioyamini architects, Vadodara,India, Associates
• Developed strategic planning as project manager, Trained and supervised team members and contractors, self-starter.
• Learned infrastructure designing and prepared detail working drawings, measured and prepared area calculation sheet, and supervised and achieved mastery in architectural projects.
• Site measurements, designed and generated presentation drawing and prepared estimates according to the clients need and requirements and budget, selection of materials and doing site visit on periodical manner.
• Co-ordinated and attended meetings with client’s, engineers, contractors and vender’s.
• Worked on architectural, interior design, renovation work in the field of residential, commercial, retail, educational and hospitality.
• PUBLICATION: “Fofaria residence”- project, published in “Better Interiors”magazine, October-2010, India.
Key Projects: ARCHITECTURE – Apartment projects of 80 flats “Ratnakar Regency “, India (Area – 40,000 Sq.ft.)
Residence, India (Area – 9600 Sq.ft.)
INTERIOR DESIGN – Residence, India (Area – 1950 Sq.ft.)
Office, India (Area – 5000 Sq.ft.)
Ar.Nitin Bhardwaj, Vadodara, India, Intern
• Assisted the architect with team members, done research related to the project, created sketches and designed and generated detail drawings in 2D and 3D, considered different aspects of design and client’s needs and requirements while designing.
Key Projects: Boutique, India (Area – 2500 Sq.ft.)
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara,India, Masters, Interior design