◊ PROFESSIONAL OBJECTIVE ◊
To obtain a challenging position in the field of Interior designing and Architectural designing by utilizing my skills with national and international experience.
◊ SKILLS RELAVANT TO JOB ◊
Hands on experience with AUTO CAD, SKETCH UP and V-Ray, Photoshop and Microsoft Office
Excellent comprehensive skills and ability to quickly understand client requirements and translate them into tangible designs under the planned budget
Accumulated knowledge from professional work experience for more than 5 years of interior designing with professional Architects and 2 years of construction industry with all phases.
Proven ability to lead and train team members and interns.
Recognized Skill assist in estimating construction biding projects, review bid documents and drawing, RFI, submittal and construction administration.
Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with clients to ensure completion of project in a timely manner to client satisfaction.
Working experience with government, Hospitality, Retail, Commercial, and high end Residential projects.
Intercontinental Construction and Contracting, Inc., Passaic, NJ, US, Interior Designer & project coordinator / Estimator / CAD Designer / Submittal Engineer
Ability to work with different government, private residence and commercial. A very strong team player as well as Self-motivated.
• Involved in all the phases of design and construction process
Including but not limited
o Planning & Programming
o Schematic design & Design development
o Construction documents and construction administrations
• Generated and Responded RFI for resolving problems immediately.
• Prepare floor plan as per client’s requirements and best use of space which deliver intent of design.
• Research and Prepare material selection chart with samples with the co-ordination of team members.
• Always Keep eye on current design trend & prepare conceptual design with research & selection of material as well as equipment which generate best output
• Provided creative designs which are aesthetic as well as technically practical.
• Organized all correspondence and construction related documents of sub-contractors and government agencies/ owners.
• Made design and shop drawing in AutoCAD for current working project for approval and as Built drawings for close out document.
• Costumed & Selected furniture, lighting fixtures, flooring, wall finishes and artifacts/sculpture in the co-ordination of clients & seniors.
Key Projects: INTERIOR DESIGN – Residence – 10,000 SF., Livingston, NJ
Office – 3000SF in Parsippany, NJ
Self employed as Shreya Shah, vadodara,India, Freelancer
• Planned and generated detail presentation drawings, material selection for interior and exterior, provided estimate based on the specification, taking notes.
• Co-ordinated meetings with clients, engineers, contractors and venders, visiting site at periodical manner and as and when require, oversee all aspects of projects, supervised contractors.
• Directly involved in site inspection in order to conceptualize and create the design.
• Act as a sole representative of client.
• Worked on architectural, interior design renovation and extension work in the field of residential, commercial, educational and retail.
Key Projects: ARCHITECTURE - Residence, India (Area – 1500 Sq.ft)
INTERIOR DESIGN - Showroom, India (Area – 800 Sq.ft.)
Studioyamini architects, Vadodara,India, Associates
• Developed strategic planning as project manager, Trained and supervised team members and contractors, self-starter.
• Learned infrastructure designing and prepared detail working drawings, measured and prepared area calculation sheet, and supervised and achieved mastery in architectural projects.
• Site measurements, designed and generated presentation drawing and prepared estimates according to the clients need and requirements and budget, selection of materials and doing site visit on periodical manner.
• Co-ordinated and attended meetings with client’s, engineers, contractors and vender’s.
• Worked on architectural, interior design, renovation work in the field of residential, commercial, retail, educational and hospitality.
• PUBLICATION: “Fofaria residence”- project, published in “Better Interiors”magazine, October-2010, India.
Key Projects: ARCHITECTURE – Apartment projects of 80 flats “Ratnakar Regency “, India (Area – 40,000 Sq.ft.)
Residence, India (Area – 9600 Sq.ft.)
INTERIOR DESIGN – Residence, India (Area – 1950 Sq.ft.)
Office, India (Area – 5000 Sq.ft.)
Ar.Nitin Bhardwaj, Vadodara, India, Intern
• Assisted the architect with team members, done research related to the project, created sketches and designed and generated detail drawings in 2D and 3D, considered different aspects of design and client’s needs and requirements while designing.
Key Projects: Boutique, India (Area – 2500 Sq.ft.)
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara,India, Masters, Interior design