Operations leader with an exceptional track record of implementing operational controls that optimize profits in a client focused arena. Accomplished professional adept at cultivating successful relationships that generate new business opportunities and increase revenue. Entrepreneurial self-starter with proven ability to propel organizations from start-up through high-growth cycles. Skilled communicator with strong negotiation and problem-solving aptitude. Core strengths include:
* Multi-Unit Operational Management
* Budget Development & Management
* Recruiting & Retention Strategies
* Strategic & Financial Planning
* Cross Functional Team Leadership
* P&L Management
* Client & Vendor Relations
* Retail Management
University Diagnostic Institute, Winter Park, FL, US, Chief Operating Officer
Provided oversight and leadership to multi-unit medical imaging center staff of 30. Identified process inefficiencies and improved operational effectiveness to drive record revenue and profits. Managed payer and vendor relations and negotiated favorable contracts to optimize growth and surpass business development objectives. Hired, trained and developed highly motivated, dynamic employees.
• Drove operational initiatives in conjunction with cost-cutting measures to achieve a 110% increase in profit with a 51% increase in revenue.
• Developed successful marketing policies and customer service procedures leading to a 60% increase in referrals and a 74% increase in through-put.
• Successfully managed capital expansion projects leading to new service offerings and two new locations.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. ADP, Stamford, CT, US, Relationship Manager, National Accounts
Managed the overall service experience of ten National Account clients with outsourced payroll, benefits and human resource services, and revenue exceeding $5 million. Managed cross functional projects from Implementation through ongoing Client Support while providing leadership and business consulting expertise in the application of best practices. Negotiated long-term client contracts, fee structures and performance metrics for complex client relationships.
• Utilized exceptional client service skills to develop long-term relationships with executive-level client and vendor contacts, increasing client referenceability by 500% and leading directly to new business revenue of $750,000 annually.
• Increased existing book of business revenue by $600,000 by identifying and converting business development opportunities with key decision makers.
• Achieved a 100% client retention rate while being hand-picked to manage high-profile, at-risk clients
Rhapsody In Brew Cafe, Shelton, CT, US, General Manager / Owner
Created a unique café and developed a successful business through passion, creativity and business acumen. Sold the business for a profit after achieving personal and professional goals.
• Established start-up infrastructure, secured financing, developed operating procedures and managed all financial aspects of a business that was profitable from the first year of operations.
• Utilized exceptional communication and leadership abilities to build a dynamic sales team with superb customer service skills that produced average annual revenue growth of 20%.
• Spearheaded business development opportunities and implemented community and vendor relation programs.
• Managed human resource generalist functions including recruiting, training, development, compensation and employee relations counseling for staff of 15.
Kwasha Lipton, LLP, Fort Lee, NJ, US, Benefits Services Manager
Handpicked to manage the start-up and development of an employee benefits Call Center consisting of Client Service Representatives, Implementation teams and support staff. Directed the administration of 26 clients, including several Fortune 500 companies. Services encompassed all aspects of defined contribution and defined benefit plans.
• Achieved a client retention rate of more than 97% by utilizing strong project management and relationship building skills.
• Improved call center metrics by an average of 110% through cross-training strategies leading to a multi-dimensional, empowered workforce.
• Successfully implemented a multi-facility disaster recovery program for the company’s showcase client.
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL, US, Masters, International Affairs - Business Concentration
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL, US, Bachelors, Finance