1. Double degree in Architecture and civil engineer ( Spanish degree included both).
2. Master of Innovation, Technology and Design at the University of Seville in Spain.
3. II have taken courses as Architecture and Environment, Advanced Structures Design, Special Structures, Pathologies and Restoration Techniques or Supervising Building, in addition to attending courses United Kingdom, Mexico and Denmark. So my goal has been to innovate and improve projects research based on shapes and materials.
3. 10 years of experience in: Architectural design + Landscape+ Urban+ Construction+ Project management.
4. A full-time person very interesting in travel to follow international projects.
5. A solid educational foundation in design, civil engineer project skills and knowledge of how to use technology to improve individual/organizational performance.
6. Technical proficiency in design programs. Also Im interesting in learn to profiendency level Digital Project, to develop my PhD in Special Structures.
Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura de Sevilla (ETSAS), Sevilla, ES, MArch, ARCHITECT