Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Washington D.C., Washington, DC, US, Student Trainee (Engineer/Architect)
- Conducted site visits to verify and update floor plan dimensions and layouts for buildings at several Navy bases.
- Recorded and resolved inconsistencies in real property records.
- Assessed building archived data, including building drawings and site maps.
- Created and edited Military Construction Project Data Sheets (DD Form 1391).
- Performed space planning, including building occupancy levels and parking space analysis.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY, US, BArch, Architecture
RPI Italian Studies Program, Other
Four Month Study Abroad, Rome, IT, Fall 2009.
Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America, Award