SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Registered architect with 12 years experience as an architectural project manager
• Well versed in the leadership and management of project teams of up to 15 people
• Successfully execute and manage multiple design projects within budget and schedule
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational, planning and problem solving skills from inception through construction
• Proficient at drafting agreements and effective proposals
• Solid knowledge of codes and preparation of contract documents
• Skilled at quality control reviews of contract documents and risk reduction
STV Inc., New York, NY, US, Architectural Project Manager
Project Manager/ Buildings and Facilities
• Grand Central Station Stair, New York, NY- $18 million rehabilitation of New York City Transit control area
R-238 at the IRT Lexington Ave. subway and a new stair at historic Grand Central Terminal. Scope includes
challenging utility relocations at NYCT/Metro North Rail and coordination with Metro Northʼs upper loop track.
• Touro College Quentin Rd., Brooklyn, NY.- $79,500, 12,000 square foot Interior fit-out for the School of
Nursing & Social Work.
• Touro College Ocean Ave., Brooklyn, NY- $10,000 zoning analysis for a new 5-story building which will
house classrooms and a womenʼs dormitory.
Sr. Architect/ Buildings & Facilities
• NYCT Mother Clara Hale Bus Depot, New York, NY - New $225 million, 400,000 square foot design-build with Silverite Construction
• US Military Academy New Cadet Barracks, West Point, NY- $170 million, 287,000 square foot barracks for 650 cadets.
Design Manager/ Construction Management Group
• WTC National September 11th Memorial and Museum, New York, NY- $650 million, 800,000 square foot
museum, six acre plaza, west vent structure, and 2-story, 40,000 square foot museum pavilion. Provided
design coordination between the Memorial Foundationʼs architects and consultants and the Port Authority of
New York and New Jersey (PANYNJ).
Gensler, New York, NY, US, Architectural Project Manager
• 575 Fifth Avenue- New York, NY- $ 28 million, 41,000 square foot interior and exterior renovation at a 40 story
office tower. Scope includes demolition, new exterior curtain wall, tower lobby renovation, retail repositioning
and new public atrium.
• 21-25 West 34th Street- New York, NY- New $ 7.4 million, 20,000 sq. ft. 2-story core and shell retail building.
Wank Adams Slavin Associates, New York, NY, US, Project Manager
• Center for Urban Community Services- New York, NY- $4 million, 22,000 square foot interior renovation of the
5th & 6th floors of an existing 6-story masonry building. Scope of work includes mechanical, electrical and
plumbing upgrades and interior renovation of a former warehouse to new offices and training center for a
LiRo Architects & Planners, New York, NY, US, Architectural Project Manager
• Westchester County Courthouse (Richard J. Daronco Courthouse) White Plains, NY – $23.6 million,
282,000 square foot interior renovation of an existing 20-story hi-rise building. Scope of work includes
mechanical, electrical and plumbing upgrades and interior renovation of 21 courtrooms, judgesʼ chambers,
robing rooms, law library, conference rooms, and offices.
• High Bridge Branch Library Renovation & Addition- New York Public Library, Bronx, NY- $5 million, 10,500
square foot interior/exterior renovation project of an existing one-story masonry building. Scope of work
includes 50% interior/exterior demolition, renovation and curtain wall/masonry addition.
• Kings County Hospital Center Demolition of Buildings “U”, “UCC” & “PRC”, Brooklyn, NY -$3.5 million project
includes demolition of a 78,000 square foot five-story masonry building and two one-story modular buildings
totaling 9,600 square feet.
Perkins Eastman, New York, NY, US, Project Manager
• Jewish Guild for the Blind, NY, NY. $5.2 million, interior renovation that included 19,000 square feet of office
space and 10,000 square foot Lobby, Auditorium renovation and exterior façade renovation.
• Classic Residence by Hyatt. New $44 million, 297,000 square foot 17 story senior housing facility in
Riverdale, NY. The facility houses dementia, assisted living and independent living residents.
• Parker Jewish Institute, New Hyde Park, NY. $47 million, 356,000 square foot renovation and 40,000
square foot, 8-story Dining Room/Gym addition to an existing 527-bed nursing home.
• Payton Lane Nursing Facility, Southampton, NY. New $30 million, 172,000 square foot, 2-story facility, which
houses 280 residents.
• Phipps Houses-NRP Housing, Bronx, NY. $ 10 million rehabilitation of five low-rise residential buildings
funded by the Department of Housing, Preservation and Development. 77 new simplex and duplex
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), Old Westbury, NY, US, Bachelors, Architectural Technology
WT Clarke HS, Westbury, NY, US, High School, Architecture