Hi. I am Renee D. Kim, a graduate from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago with BFA degree emphasis on Interior Architecture. I am currently seeking a full-time job as an entry-level or Junior level Interior Architect postion in New York Area. Thank you for reviewing my resume and portfolio. If you have further queations please contact me through email(firstname.lastname@example.org). My online portfolio is available for you at www.reneedkim.com.
Architecture and Urban Research Institute(auri), Anyang City, Research Intern
• Responsibilities includes, assisting researchers with researches regarding the distribution of Korean traditional architecture and studying traditional architectural education & training systems of
England, Australia and France.
• Finding appropriate documents from professional journals, books and other responsible Internet resources.
• Participated in preparing and attending various seminars, forums and workshops hosted by auri.
Triple Five Korea, Incheon City, Design Team
• Participated in the beginning phase of ‘Mall of Korea Project’, which includes a construction of mega mixed-use shopping mall and hotel resorts.
• Responsibilities includes, preparing and participating in meetings with architects, government
officials and financial investors.
• Preparing business proposals, documents and presentation materials.
Serena Sturm Architects, Chicago, IL, US, Intern
• Organized materials library and inactive project files.
• Revised schematic design drawings and presentation board layout
• Researched precedents and gathered reference images for residential
project - Kenfer Family Retreat Project to present to the client.
• Edited LEED day lighting report for institutional-healthcare project.
Design Studio, Seoul, KR, Intern
• Visited on-going residential project sites and documented the construction
• Developed a photographic record book of construction phases.
• Translated client and consultant correspondence and design documents
written in English from Korean.
• Coordinated material sample orders and project resource books for job sites.
School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL, US, Bachelors, Interior Architecture
South Eugene High School, Eugene, OR, US, High School, High School
ASID Richard A Smith Scholarship Competition, Honorable Mention
SAIC AIADO Student Award - Best Lighting Scheme, Grant