Hi. I am Renee D. Kim, a graduate from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago with BFA degree emphasis on Interior Architecture. I am currently, seeking a full-time job as an entry-level Interior Architect. Please contact me through e-mail or phone. Thank you.
Serena Sturm Architects, Chicago, IL, US, Intern
• Organized materials library and inactive project files.
• Revised schematic design drawings and presentation board layout
• Researched precedents and gathered reference images for residential
project - Kenfer Family Retreat Project to present to the client.
• Edited LEED day lighting report for institutional-healthcare project.
Design Studio, Seoul, KR, Intern
• Visited on-going residential project sites and documented the construction
• Developed a photographic record book of construction phases.
• Translated client and consultant correspondence and design documents
written in English from Korean.
• Coordinated material sample orders and project resource books for job sites.
School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL, US, Bachelors, Interior Architecture
ASID Interior Design Competition, Honorable Mention
SAIC AIADO Student Award - Best Lighting Scheme, Grant