Sr. Project Manager experienced in planning, scheduling, and execution of projects. Successfully manages customer communications and serves as liaison to ensure results meet deliverables from conception to completion. Resourceful problem solver who brings attention to detail and superior organizational skills. Excels at turn-key project implementation for national multi-unit or single location projects. Extensive background and proven success in Interior Design and Architecture firms, Corporate Real Estate Facilities groups, Commercial Furniture Dealers and Furniture manufacturer service environments.
Herman Miller, Sr. Project Manager
Managed a large national client with over 250 locations across USA, Ameriquest Mortgage Company. Responsible for re-locations and new branch openings after leasing negotiations. Responsible for project coordination, outcome, and successful moves of remote branch locations. Managed delivery of service for technology based occupancy tracking Space Utilization Service.
• Provided Project Management services during product dealer transition, allowing seamless client relationship while providing product support
• Refined and executed methods of office relocation and Branch openings to ensure average daily revenue goal of approximately $200,000.00 was not affected
• Refined inventory tracking of equipment to help reduce hours required by 25%
• Managed delivery of electronic occupancy tracking service that helped reduce human error factor in data collection and led to customer optimization of space use
• Lowered cost of packaging by 50 % by developing and implementing new methods that also reduced handling in delivery by 25 %
• Eliminated down time while on customer site by finding alternate methods of deploying equipment that helped minimize idle time
• Reduced or eliminated margin or error by verifying field conditions and coordinating with design intent prior to product or Service deliverable
Herman Miller Workplace Resource, Project Manager
Provided services for large scale Corporate Real Estate facilities Client, Nortel Networks. Delivered project planning, capital improvements, project coordination, strategic planning, larger projects, building and consolidations. Delivered programming and planning for occupants in groups of buildings for a master planned Campus and responsible for Architectural & MEP coordination and Move Team coordination.
• Provided Campus facilities group ability to program, plan and manage large scale projects. Enabled strategic development and implementation of building evaluations related to campus planning and consolidation, resulting in Real Estate portfolio cost reductions
• Achieved substantial cost savings per person on Real Estate by conducting analysis, efficiency studies, planning and managing execution of consolidation projects
• Implemented strategic programming, consolidation and planning to reduce overall Real Estate campus portfolio footprint by approx 60 %
HOK (formerly Hellmuth, Obata + Kassabaum), Dallas, TX, US, Proejct Manager
Managed Interior renovations, construction documents, contractor bidding, and construction administration for client with multiple branch locations. Provided site survey, programming, space planning, vendor coordination and completion. Managed openings and renovations of multiple Concentra Medical Center offices, across the U.S. from conception to completion, as well as managed several other projects.
• Improved standard construction documents package, interior finish out, and standards materials specification for commercial interiors projects
• Helped mature vendor relationships that contributed to reduction in construction cost by 10-15 %
• Worked with vendor to develop and normalize standards in repeat retail fixture locations that helped to eliminate deviating standards and control cost variance
Benson Hlavaty, Project Coordinator
Responsible for space planning, field verification, construction documents, construction administration, contractor selection, and consultant coordination. Served as primary client contact, worked with client to produce final proposed plan before implementation.
• Improved development and design of standards of construction drawing package, interior finish out, standards and materials specifications for client with multiple national branch locations
• Maintained standards and controls for repetition of location openings that equalized design and construction cost
Interprise Design group, Project Coordinator
Produced construction documentation, design documents, field verification, production drawings for many different clients and projects.
• Provided programming and planning for Real Estate re-stack consolidation project
• Produced and maintained lease exhibit books and illustrations to help Real Estate brokers and property owners
• Conducted ADA surveys and analysis for building landlords or clients for standards and compliance
• Developed Design Documents for a national client with multiple retail stores across USA
University of North Texas, Denton, Bachelors, Interior Design
Corenet Global Innovators, Award
Space Utilization Technology Award (team award)