I love how the world is set before our eyes, everywhere we look there is perspective, color, size, depth, shape, etc
ProActive Construction Management, Brooklyn, NY, US, Assistant Project Manager
• Managed project accounting on QuickBooks, created contract documents, purchase orders and change orders.
• Researched for new projects out to bid, requested for construction drawings for estimating purposes and submitted proposal to clients.
• Kept project folders updated as construction progress takes place.
• Record daily logs of the work performed at the job site and record pictures of progress, problems, existing conditions and as-built conditions of the job sites.
• Dealing with Subcontractors, Suppliers and Laborers.
• Placing material orders for construction purposes.
• Performed visits to job sites to maintain control of construction progress as per construction drawings, solved problems as overcome on a daily basis, ensured safety and quality standards.
R&L Construction Inc., Yonkers, NY, US, Assistant Project Manager
• Managed project’s cost, budget control, and progress through Sage Timberline Software. Knowledge of Accounts Payable / Receivable, Job cost, Project Management, Purchasing, etc.
• Prepared and created drawings for estimating purposes.
• Managed correspondence with Owner, Architect, Engineers, Subcontractors, Suppliers, etc. Project schedule, memos, request for information, request for proposal, transmittals and submittals.
• Monitored construction progress, ensured projects are on schedule, safe and secure and quality standards are in place.
• Kept updated certificate of insurance from subcontractors, DOB and DOT permits.
• Maintained relations and conducted project meetings between Owner, Architect, Engineer and Subcontractor. Processed application for payments. Ensured prompt payment to Subcontractor and Suppliers that occurred according to percentage complete timely upon receipt from Owner.
• Coordinated closeout requirements with the Architect, Owner, Subcontractors, and Suppliers. Maintained manuals, warranties and as-builts. Reviewed each punch-list generated by Client, Architect, Engineer and Subcontractor prior to commencement and upon completion.
New York City College of Technology, Brooklyn, NY, US, BArch, Architectural Technology