DSK TRICONE Infrastructure and Construction Limited, Pune, IN, Architect and Interior Designer
• Developed project design drawings in accordance with Architect’s design parameters.
• Provided project design drawings needed for accurate preliminary cost estimation by construction department.
• Participated in all phases of architecture and design including but not limited to: on-site surveys/verifications, floor space plans, architectural design, code compliance, specifications, presentation materials and construction documents for multiple, competing projects.
• Provided accurate final construction documents to secure all required building permits and complete buyout by the purchasing department.
• Coordinated outside consulting (i.e. mechanical, electrical, structural) engineering services as required.
• Worked with civil design representatives and construction staff as needed.
• Studied and investigated the most current building practices, designs and materials used in our market and made recommendations to the director as appropriate.
• Kept any and all files and/or drawings organized and up to date in both physical and electronic libraries.
• Developed design solutions under the supervision of a senior architect and executed detailed architectural designs.
• Reviewed CAD drawings, renderings, layouts, study models, construction documents and color boards prepared by Architectural Designers and ensured compliance with applicable codes, standards and client requirements.
• Provided technical guidance to Architectural Designer/Drafters working on the same project.
Sahasrabudhe and Associates, Pune, IN, Architect and Interior Designer
• Involved with multiple commercial projects as well as actively interacted with senior management, staff, tenants, leasing managers and construction managers.
• Assisted with the conceptualization, design direction, aesthetic decisions and client coordination provided by the Senior Interior Designer and Project Manager.
• Lead, directed and coordinated presentations and materials.
• Created original design concepts consistent with brand positioning.
• Collaborated with creative teams on new innovations and creative concepts.
• Completed design deliverables for projects, including floor plans, elevations, furniture and accessory drawings, scale models, etc.
• Used knowledge and research of current trends, color and technology to create innovative solutions.
• Provided official weekly project status reports.
• Assembled a high performance, integrated team of all stakeholders; manage communications and establish expectations throughout the project.
• Conducted technical reviews and evaluated project solicitations, proposals, quotes and proposed change requests.
• Reviewed and approved shop drawings and submittals and conduct pre-bid and pre-construction site visits.
S.M. Bawdekar and Associates, Pune, IN, Junior Architect
• Developed conceptual design schematics for buildings including layouts and major methods and materials of construction.
• Performed code review and ensured implementation of requirements into the project design.
• Prepared CAD drawings from conceptual design to construction drawings.
• Prepared material take-offs, purchase requisitions.
• Prepared specifications, design criteria, data sheets, scope of work documents, etc.
• Provided leadership, technical guidance and supervision (as applicable) to those junior to this position and assigned to the same project(s).
• Assumed other responsibilities associated with this position as applicable to the project.
• Worked closely with senior staff supporting design and technical tasks.
• Revised drawings and renderings.
• Conducted research for the project team.
• Understood the process of time management, project planning, concept, and design.
• Produced graphic presentations and prepared study models.
• Performed calculations and basic analytical tasks.
• Worked on multiple projects and collaborated with team members in accordance with project expectations.
Architects and Interior Designers, Pune, IN, Architect Intern
• Worked on assigned projects by a Principal Architect and performed advanced level drafting and other technical tasks and responsibilities.
• Completed tasks in the areas of Programming, Planning, Landscape Architecture and Interiors.
• Responsibly handled Autonomous accuracy in dimensioning, accuracy in details and sections, checking conformity of drawings with specifications and setting up sheets in accordance to all Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) Standards.
• Created professional drawings with minimal assistance with advanced coordination between views of the same area (plans, ceilings, sections, details, etc.) and accurately plotted/ PDF drawings for reproduction.
• Reported to the Project Manager and worked in collaboration with other project team members to produce high quality architectural and interior design projects.
• Worked on all phases of design and production with emphasis given to presentation and design.
• Within the team context, assisted with design efforts, design presentations, design development, and construction documents and participated actively in the design process.
University of Pune, Pune, IN, BArch, Bachelor of Architecture
Topic: Judicial Complex (Court Complex/Building), Kolhapur, India
Judiciary forms the indispensable part of the Indian democratic system. India has one of the oldest legal systems in the world. High court, being a very important structure, acts as a landmark for the city due to its various aspects like status, location, functions, activities, security, complexities, form, elevation etc.
It was a great deal to express this kind of rigid and serious concept into art of building design with cosmetics of aesthetics.
Relevant Course Work
Architectural Design, Building Technology and Materials, Town Planning, Quantity Surveying and Estimation, Specification Writing, Surveying and Leveling, Building Science, Environmental Design, Working Drawing etc.