Architect with over ten years of international experience in architectural design, including residential, commercial, hospitality and large-scale industrial projects.
Skilled in applying creativity to create highly appealing, exciting, and interesting designs, providing an outstanding contribution to a world-class architectural and interior design team.
Areas of Excellence
• Architectural Design
• Programming, Space Planning
• Conceptualization, Design Solutions
• Design Presentations
• Construction Documents
• Technical Specifications
• Furniture Design and Detailing
• Sustainable Building Practices
• Materials and Finishes Selection
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• High Orientation to Detail
• Exceptional Organizational Skills
• Fluent in English and Portuguese
Elias Associates, Inc., New York, NY, US, Architectural Designer & Project Manager
• Develop overall design concepts in collaboration with principal designer for high-end, modern/traditional residential, commercial and hospitality projects.
• Full project development, including working set drawings, construction documents, CAD detailing, and general specifications.
• Coordinate Architectural and Engineering drawings through all phases of project.
• Assist with materials, finishes, lighting and plumbing fixtures specifications.
• Create and maintain project schedules, spreadsheets and binders.
• Design and develop custom millwork, including fully detailed drawings.
• Perform research of all products and material related to project, including problem-solving for unique project challenges, custom specifications and hard to find materials.
• Direct interaction with clients, vendors and consultants.
• Designed a Custom Furniture Collection for high-end linens manufacturer to be sold at exclusive retailers in New York, introducing and expanding Elias Associates into the product design world.
Alcindo Dell'Agnese Architects Associates, São Paulo, BR, Intermediate Architect & Project Manager
• Developed design concepts in collaboration with principal designer for large-scale residential and commercial complexes, and industrial projects.
• Full project development, including working set drawings, construction documents, CAD detailing, schedules, and general specifications.
• Coordinated Architectural and Engineering drawings through all phases of project.
• Prepared client meetings and presentations.
• Trained and supervised a team of CAD drafters on the creation of presentation drawings and construction documents.
• Direct interface with clients, vendors and consultants.
• Performed Building Code research, pertinent to the development of the projects, and developed presentations and documentation for submission to municipal governments.
ProtoGe Architecture, São Paulo, BR, Junior Architect
• Project development, including working set drawings, construction documents, CAD detailing, and development of graphic documentation for submission to municipal governments.
• Prepared client presentations.
New York University (NYU), New York, NY, US, Principals of Sustainable Design
Pontifícia universidade Católica de Campinas, Campinas, BR, MArch, Architecture & Urban Planning