My name is Jim Virden and I am a Revit-capable Architectural Project Manager with varied and extensive experience from design through construction of various building and project types. Some of my additional capabilities and experience are as follows:
· Experience in managing / reviewing / producing several projects for multiple clients and project types simultaneously.
· Ability to direct project team to meet aggressive and expedited schedules, and to travel as needed.
· Strengths include communication with design/construction team in order to ensure successful completion of projects within time and budget constraints, mentoring of junior staff and flexibility to play various roles within the design team.
· Project experience includes retail/commercial, technical schools, medical/dental offices, hospitals, laboratories, public work, industrial, single- and multi-family housing.
· Construction administration and management experience with multiple concurrent projects.
Chester Ploussas Lisowsky Partnership LLC, Matawan, NJ, US, Commercial/Retail Architectural Project Manager
Architectural/ Planning/Engineering firm with substantial portfolio of residential and mixed-use development projects.
• Project and Client Manager for production and oversight of all retail/restaurant projects in the office.
• Responsible for developing project proposals and reviewing/approving invoices to track efficiency and productivity.
Avondale Design LLC, Haddonfield, NJ, US, President
Architectural Project Management and production consultant, providing a full-range of services to the architectural services on an as-needed basis (onsite or remote), Client references available upon request.
Ignarri-Lummis Architects, Cherry Hill, NJ, US, Arhcitectural Project Manager
Twenty person firm with nationwide presence in production and management of retail/commercial projects and prototypes.
• Project Manager for numerous tenant-improvement and freestanding retail and commercial projects throughout the United States.
• IT Manager for the firm, responsible for purchasing, installing and maintenance of computer workstations and network. Assisted in software training fro architectural staff.
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech), Blacksburg, VA, US, Architecture
Completed 3 years of study towards a Bachelor of Architecture degree.