I was graduated from Cal State Poly Pomona, USA, as a Bachelor of Architecture. My previous work experience was with an architecture company, Tait & Associates for five years as a designer in which I gained many skills in drafting (AutoCAD) and building construction. I was also employed by Airmas ASRI an architecture consultant firm in Indonesia in which I gained design skills for varieties of buildings. More in detail listed in the resume attached.
I am confident that my qualifications, skills and past working experiences are relevant to the requirements of the position and I can make significant contributions to the continuing success of your organization.
Airmas ASRI, Jakarta, ID, Architect
• Designed on office buildings (Frank & Co. HQ, Artha Gading Tower/Rukan, Indika Headquarter)
• Designed on department stores (BaleKota Shopping Mall, Karawang Mall, Mall Ska)
• Designed on hotels/resorts (Hotel Progo, Uluwatu Resort)
Tait and Associates, Santa Ana, CA, Designer
• Worked closely with Tim Virus (Architect, AIA) and project manager.
• Constructed construction drawings needed to be submitted to the building department.
• Projects: Albertsons, Walmart, VONS, Fresh and Easy, KFC, and CVS.
• Designed conceptual site plan for Walmart and CVS.
• Placing and choosing the most efficient building prototype in designated sites to meet req.
• Surveyed new sites with project managers upon client requests.
• Worked with the architect to do RFIs and red lines.
• Collaborated with engineers to complete a construction drawing.
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, Pomona, CA, US, BArch, Architecture