I am a graduate of the University of Michigan with a Bachelor of Science in Architecture. I am currently freelancing for drafting, modelling and architectural planning jobs.
Arch Production & Design, LLC, Brooklyn, NY, US, Design Intern
• Assisting in production design with technical skills such as AutoCAD, 3D Modeling and Drafting, while familiarizing with Grasshopper, and Revit and gaining project experience in set design and production.
BJD, LLC, Southfield, MI, US, Commercial/Residential Architectural Drafter
• Managing design, organizing 3-Dimensional building information modeling, 2-Dimensional construction documentation using Rhinoceros, AutoCAD2010, Illustrator, VLS 6.60 Laser System.
• Specifying dimensions and produced scaled drawings using AutoCAD.
Seymour Mandell, AIA, Southfield, MI, US, Apprentice
• Streamlined the architectural design process producing foundation plans, floor plans, framing plans, electrical plans, elevations and building details.
• Performed redline changes and revisions.
JAMES AND ANN DUDERSTADT CENTER_UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN, Ann Arbor, MI, US, Intern Architect
• Conducted space programming and site planning for large and small scale projects.
• Provided architectural support to the facilities manager in the design, selection, coordination and detailing of management.
HOK, Chicago, IL, US, Intern Architect
• Assisted architects in construction drawings of structure, design and created marketing materials such as articles, brochures. • 2-Dimensional construction drawing changes and revisions.
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, US, BArch, Architecture