Cadastre and Territorial Information Service, Rosario, Santa Fe, Argentina, Intern
Performing as Assistant Clerk on the Operation Department which main objective is to manage the registration of properties to assist on the real estate business. Additionally, it handles customer’s issues.
Main tasks included in the position are:
• Daily support to customers.
• Providing property information and assistance to customers.
• Maintain property data into a local Database and review legal documents to provide de argentine Cadastre Certificate.
• Update property owner’s records.
• Generating records related to properties ownership and legal status to Private and Public organizations.
• Evaluate property records to redirect them to other internal sections, such us Valuation, Topography and Registration.
Estudio Chavez – Accounting Firm., Rosairo, santa fe, Argentina, assistant clerk
• Several administrative tasks.
• Dealing with customers.
Campagnolo's Family, Rosario, santa fe, argentina, Guest house project.
Develop a Project to remodel a garage into a two floor house.
• Reviewed and determined the current conditions of the structure for the subsequent remodeling and planning.
• Analyzed family’s requirements.
• Discussed design ideas, local authority requirements, and constraints with the customer.
• Generated preliminary design that reflects the functional, technical, social, aesthetic and environmental considerations.
• Prepared blue prints, sections, elevations and technical specifications.
• Specified materials to be used.
• Estimated costs and schedules.
• Collaborated with the interior decoration.
Universidad Nacional de Rosario, Rosario, santa fe, Argentina, BArch, Architecture, Planning and Design
o Curriculum program completed on December 2009.
o Current 3 GPA
o Completed subjects: 23/27
o Estimate graduation date: July 2012
Nuestra Señora de la Medalla Milagrosa Private School., Rosario, santa fe, Argentina, High School, • High school graduated with commercial orientation
o Graduated with 3.5 GPA
Internal contest of Architectural Projects, 3rd Place
• A food concession stand project taking environmental and aesthetic considerations.
• Architectural class, key note speaker Santanera Architect.