see all...Viewing 3 out of 5 projects
I graduated from Georgia Institute of Technology in May 2012 with a Bachelors degree in Architecture and a certificate in City Planning. I currently working at Interior Alterations in New York. I am interested in obtaining a position in the design industry. .
Academically, my extensive course work in the Architecture department at Georgia Institute of Technology has allowed me to gain an understanding and appreciation for the architecture your Company specializes in. I also have studied broader elements of commercial building, including libraries and mixed-use properties as a part of my recent studio at Georgia Institute of Technology.
My previous work experience includes store design for L'Occitane, Inc. and renderings for clients while working at King Rose. Prior to graduating in 2012 I worked as a CAD Manager for Philips Healthcare and MTSU campus planning department, which has provided me with a strong work ethic, communication skills, and trained me how to manage working on several projects simultaneously. I also learned how to work quickly and efficiently, and further developed my interest in becoming a better designer.
Please contact me if you are interested in discussing my experience.
Interior Alterations, Inc., Brooklyn, NY, US, Associate Project Manager
L'Occitane, New York, NY, US, Project Coordinator
Assist Retail Team in all phases of construction, from Design to Construction to Closeout
• Assist with 3-D Conceptual Models of stores and custom furniture
• Coordinates all material and furniture Punch
• Prepares project documents: RFP, contract, CRFs and bid-leveling etc.
• Sourcing construction materials and furniture, Creating SKUs and updating company furniture catalog
• Maintain the construction schedule, weekly presentation and all project files for the Retail Development team
• Liason between Allocations, France, and USDC
• Manage small scale projects and assist PMs, Design Director, & VP of Retail Development
King Rose of NY, New York, Project/ Estimator Coordinator
Coordinate and schedule projects. Negotiate pricing with subs and vendors for projects.
• Negotiate pricing with contractors/vendors and review bids for RFP
• Do takeoffs to provide internal and external estimates, sub-contracting, bids, sub Priced materials for estimates
• Perform walk through and site surveys for proposals
• Use custom applications to execute Project Management activities and scheduling for active projects
• Create visual renderings for clients
ReMax of Atlanta, Atlanta, GA, US, Marketing Coordinator
I am designing marketing materials to attract potential clients. I also put together spreadsheets and research data. I answer phone calls and other clerical duties like schedule appointments, call clients, etc.
Philips, Nashville, TN, US, CAD Technican
• Created floor plans with Micro station displaying the placement monitoring systems for hospitals including wiring the equipment to the communications rooms
• Communicated with customer to get requirements and to validate final product
• Performed office clerical duties, which include printing plans and proposals and shipping them out
MTSU Planning Department, Murfreesboro, TN, US, Intern - CAD
• Made additions to current building blueprints using Revit software
• Altered building plans and maps with AutoCAD software
• Assisted with drawing new building plans and additions to existing structures.
• Add notes to existing plans including square footage and identification numbers
• Performed office clerical duties which included printing maps and working on spreadsheets
• Field Checking
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, US, BArch, Architecture
Certificate in City Planning