exp Global Inc., Bridgewater, NJ, Architectural Designer/Team Lead
- Drafting and coordination of full drawing sets in Autocad for each project submission.
- Responsible for all disciplines with regard to project progress, meeting schedule, document setup,
issuing documents, etc.
- Lead for client review meetings with clients, contractors & engineers
- Field surveying of existing conditions for each project.
- Track construction, schedule/coordinate punch lists.
- Involved in Corporate Interior Renovation projects.
Paulus Sokolowski and Sartor, LLC (PS&S), Warren, NJ, Architectural Designer
- In charge of compiling full LEED documentation sets for educational and civic projects.
- Drafting of construction documents (Floor Plans, Elevations, Details, etc.) in Revit.
- Designing, modeling and rendering project buildings, sites/environments within Revit/Lumion.
- Involved in several educational, commercial, pharmaceutical, & residential projects.
Comito Associates, Newark, NJ, US, Intern/Designer
- Drafting of construction documents. (Floor plans, Elevations, Details, etc.) in AutoCad
- Use of AutoCad and Rhino to produce 3D models & renderings of buildings and sites.
- Use of Photoshop & Illustrator to produce diagrams and graphics for presentations.
- Measuring existing buildings and structures in preparation of construction documents.
- Involved in educational, residential, and civic projects.
Newark Department of Urban Planning, Newark, NJ, Facade Improvement Intern
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, NJ, BArch, Architecture
Comprehensive Undergraduate Excellence in Design, Honorable Mention
Christopher W. Monsees Award for Excellence in Design, Urban Planning, and Landscaping, Award
Winning Design Project/ Hoboken Branch Library – 2009 NJIT Masonry Competition, 2nd Place