NATALI B. GARCIA, LEED A.P.
14623 Calusa Palms Dr. Fort Myers Florida 33919 (239) 464-6493 firstname.lastname@example.org
My experience is Construction Documents, Construction Administration, CADD drafting and field supervision for a wide spectrum of building types including residential, educational and commercial for both the public and private sectors. I am also trained on the use of software for 3D modeling, graphics and presentations.
I demonstrate my strong desire to further my education by working towards my ARE Certification. Furthermore, I am committed to become skilled in applying environmental and energy knowledge to develop sustainable design and construction projects that improve their impact on the environment and on the health of the people who will occupy the space.
Reynolds, Smith and Hills Inc. 4210 Metro Parkway, Suite 230 Fort Myers, Florida 33916 (239)236-2900 - Charles Gutekunst, Program Leader
Independent Architectural Contractor 17/01/11 – 03/23/12
•Lee County Public Schools, Fort Myers, Florida - Project Manager Assistant
Construction Documents, Construction Administration and Field Supervision for Tortuga Elementary School. New elementary prototype with original design evolved to meet the requirements of the small class size amendment and to accommodate 1200 student stations.
FISH - Florida Inventory of School Houses Report
•Lee County Public Schools, Fort Myers, Florida - Comprehensive Field Verification of Building requirements per usage and condition, physical measurements and existing Construction Documents updates for all District's exisiting facilities. We achieved a complete study of Building Energy Efficiency, Safety and ADA compliances developing a specialized program to account issues to be corrected in a 2 - 10 margin/year.
Reynolds, Smith and Hills Inc. 4210 Metro Parkway, Suite 230 Fort Myers, Florida 33916
Architectural Staff 06/06/06 – 01/23/09
•Lee County Public Schools, Fort Myers, Florida - Construction Documents and Construction Administration for three new schools: Treeline Elementary, Heights Elementary and Weaver Hipps Elementary. New elementary prototypes with original design evolved to meet the requirements of the small class size amendment and to accommodate student station counts of 1000,1300 and 800 respectively.
• Charlotte County Public Schools, Florida - Construction Documents and Construction Administration for East Elementary School. A 16,500-square-foot classroom building addition, with capacity for 900 students and based on the original prototype Sallie Jones Elementary.
Higher Education Projects.
•Continuing Service Contract, FGCU, Fort Myers, Florida - Construction Documents, Construction Administration and field verification. Projects included Howard Hall, Ben Hill Griffith Hall, Wellness Center, Student Union renovations.
• Lorenzo Walker Institute of Technology Career Center, Naples, Florida - Construction Documents and Presentation Boards. New 600-student high school with an early childhood development program.
ADL Inversiones Av. Surco 364, Santiago de Surco, Lima - Peru
Architectural Staff 01/1999 – 05/2001
•Design and Construction Documents for "Mi Vivienda Program" prototype plans. Residential housing with area no more than 99 square meters in favor of low income level families.
• Drafting and Design Team providing project development in 2D and 3D, cost estimated, and work supervision.
Hospitality Industry Experience:
Sandy Butler (239)482-6765 01/10 – 04/13
Dwyer’s Pub (239) 425-0782 02/04 – 05/06
Cantina Laredo (239) 415-4424 04/03 – 03/04
• BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE, Federico Villareal University - Lima, Peru 2001
•LEED Accredited Professional March 24, 2009
•NAAB Accreditation January 17, 2008
•National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (No. 126822) IDP Credit units
successfully completed on January, 2009. Member since 2006.
• Independently performs tasks such as selecting and applying standard architectural techniques, procedures, and criteria using CADD and 3D graphics.
• Code research investigations and written report preparation.
• Ability to adapt, make recommendations and modify methods to meet a variety of moderately complex situations.
• Skilled to build presentation scale models in a short amount of time.
• Bilingual: English-Spanish.
• Teamwork oriented.
• Self motivated.
• Flexible to work long hours.
• Presentation and customer service skills.
• Dedicated individual with demonstrated ability to learn and apply new software easily.
• Performance level not just to meet expectations, but to be ready to expand responsibilities.
• Attention to detail and work standards.
•ADT CADD 2006/ 2008/2010, Sketch Up, MS Office.
•Basic training in Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite 3, REVIT, Google Earth, Picasa3.
RS&H, Inc. (Reynolds Smiths & Hills), Fort Myers, FL, US, Architectural Independent Contractor
RS&H, Inc. (Reynolds Smiths & Hills), Fort Myers, FL, US, Architectural Staff
ADL Inversiones, Lima, Peru, Architectural Staff
Universidad Nacional Federico Villarreal, Lima, Peru, BArch, Architecture