Manager ~ Interior Decorator ~ Business Process Improvement ~ Project Manager
Highly accomplished Project Manager with over 19+ years experience, track record of managing complex construction, IT/Operations/Financial projects/Business Development and exceeding expectations. Proven expertise in analysis of data/systems/business process in the implementation of improvements. Demonstrated leadership in planning, scheduling, risk assessment, manage staff, proven strategies. Extensive experience in Business Process web/UI design, Re-Engineering, Software Re-Engineering using various methodology and improvement techniques. Experience across a wide range of projects . Strong interpersonal skills, highly adept at diplomatically facilitating meetings and negotiations with client /stakeholders. Recognized highly for project management skills, consistently deliver complex, large-scale projects on time and within budget. Manage global team of over 50 people in several global time zones. Visionary and critical thinker; Pro-Active not re-active; a consummate team leader/builder. Passionate about improving processes and people.
Blumountain Home, New York, NY, US, Owner, Project Manager, Interior Designer
• Interior Decorator and Project Manager on several client projects completed space planning and designing
• Engaged clients in design process, color consultations and special event decorating.
• Used eco-friendly materials, natural fabric, reuse and repurchased items in our designs, along with Feng Shui concepts.
• Manage and coordinate with construction professionals and furniture vendors.
• Manage the design development and construction document drawing production phases. Ensure construction professionals maintain.
• Attend trade shows and maintain updates on trends in the industry.
• Create project plan and schedules and manage team of professionals.
JP Morgan, New York, NY, US, Project Manager
Project Manager (Consulting)
Investment Management/ Institutional Portfolios
• Senior Business Analyst/ Project Manager on the EAGLE-Star accounting platform migration team.
• Manage quality by performing GAP analyst and risk assessments to ensure the solution answers the consumer’s business requirements.
• Write functional specifications for Web Front-end/reports, feeds and EAGLE accounting for institutional clients.
• Managed client information interfaces from other applications and developed CRM processes.
• Effectively persuade clients/stakeholders/ senior managers towards best operational/technical solutions.
• Performed strong strategic data analysis with internal tools and SQL queries in Oracle databases.
• Completed market and credit risk analyst for several products.
• Completed implementation plans, change control documentations and head weekly release management meetings.
• Single point of contact for RM, PM, Architect, and Dev for questions relating to business requirements.
• Liaise with architecture and development teams to review use cases and prototypes for technical feasibility.
• Maintains multi methodologies in managing several projects while meeting project timeline and deliverables.
• Create and maintain project plans and weekly/monthly status reports using SharePoint and other tools.
• Interaction with global team and build strong relationships in managing various projects in tight timelines.
Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, NY, US, Bachelors, Business Admin
Bachelor of Science – Business Administration, Management /Finance & Mathematics