I have been working as an Autocad Drafter for the past 10 years, but recently I have been working in more of a Facility Management role. When I first got into the Facilities field, I worked in a very early setup of Tririga and was re-introduced to the product later on. In my position at AIG, I saw how far Tririga had come and learned more in the past year or two about CAFM Programs than I had ever expected.
I have a solid, working knowledge of Autocad drafting and I have several years of experience working with environmental engineering documents, architectural plans, and various other engineering projects. I'd love to find out more about the position you're looking to fill, and would welcome the opportunity to tell you how my skills and ideas can benefit your firm. I can be reached at (732) 309-3233 or email@example.com.
With my extensive background, work ethic, and advanced knowledge of CAFM Programs and Autocad I believe I would make me an excellent addition to any project or team.
Robotech CAD Solutions, New York, NY, CAFM Associate, Autocad Designer
• Implemented Archibus space management system to manage Prudential and NYSE’s global real estate portfolio. The system managing space, employee location, move management, leases, and work orders. After consulting with various departments to define user requirements, I tailor the system to implement desired functionality and formulated policies and consistent communication to get company-wide buy-in.
• Provide real-time location information of approx. 4,000 personnel, globally and occupancy information on 3.3 million sq. ft. in 55 buildings, globally, which is used by the Global Real Estate department and fed into other systems to be used by the entire organization.
• Provide space usage by department to Finance for monthly cost allocation.
• Create densification scenarios to reduce cost by changing layouts and consolidating departments.
• Provide customized floor layouts for contractors as project designs evolve and change.
• Systems integration with Human Resource, Desktop Support, Communication and the corporate internal website to ensure accurate data and reporting.
• Implement web portal to allow global users limited access for reporting and division of work.
AIG, New York, NY, US, CAFM Associate, Autocad Designer
• Managed domestic & international real estate portfolio using Tririga CAFM system.
• Expanded catalog of facilities being tracked on internal CREST website as part of team-wide effort.
• Performed space audit validations to ensure proper rent payments on monthly basis.
• Supported planning efforts by providing deliverables including test fits and group allocation plans.
• Maintained CAD drawings and Tririga space allocation & personnel data for regional properties.
• Assisted in rollout of upgraded software version of Tririga through user acceptance testing.
• Converted floor plans from eCenterOne CAFM system to newly implemented Tririga system.
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, US, BArch, Computer Science