is a registered Architect in Vienna with a Master of Architecture .studying PhD Architecture at University of Applied Arts in Vienna under supervision of Prof. Prix worked in award winning firms in Vienna and has developed an interest and expertise in crossing the disciplinary boundaries between Architecture and other design practices.
• 02.2009, accepted at University of Applied Arts in Vienna as a PhD student in Architecture.
• 09.2000 – 02-2007, Diploma of MA. Architecture Branch of Study: art and architecture Central branch In Azad University in Tehran, Iran
Registration and Professional Associations
• 2009, Wirtschaft Kammer Österreich, Self employed Architecture office, Registered Architect
• 2011, established her own practice ,RSAR_chitecture studio ® in Vienna
Academic Awards and Positions
Caramel architects, Vienna
• 2009, schwaesach hospital 4th position
• 2010,Technology university of Vienna: 2010, selected by TUVIENNA as attendee on World Architecture Festival 2010
• 2010, November: my proposal was published in http://www.bustler.net/ as a selected proposal by the editor as one of the most noteworthy proposal. 2009, build the Code, visual basic project
• 2011, attendant at 4th International Urban Design Conference in Marriot Resort, Australia.
• 2011,winner of marietta blau stipendium,
• 2012, attendant at 6th Design Principles and Practices, UCLA, University of California Los angles 30 minutes paper presentation
• JAN,2012,inivited to the CityLab which co-hosting a symposium called "Watershed" by Dana Cuff ,director of City Lab a successful research program on Urban design at UCLA,CA.
• 07 FEB, 2011, had a Presentation at the SIAP, the society of Iranian architects and planners in Los Angeles California.
• 2011 until now, RSAR_chitecture studio ®( Rojiar Soleimani architecture studio)
• Vienna 05.2010, worked in Zechner & Zechner in Vienna on Maritime cultural and popular music center, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
• 03.2009 – 05-2010, worked in Caramel architects in Vienna
• 2007-2009, working in NEW WAVE consulting architects In Iran (the winner of honored prize in New York Millennium tower
• 2003 – 2006, work as assistant university at IAUT (In Azad University in Tehran, Iran).
• 05.2000 _ 12.2001: working for National construction co. that design airport in Tehran.
• 05.2001 – 2007, working in a consultant engineering company Tehran, Iran. Maher va Hamkaran.
• 2010, Maritime cultural and popular music center, Kaohsiung, Taiwan 2009, Tokyo, Omosetando fashion museum
• 2007, New York tower museum, arquitectum as the organizer of competition
• AutoCAD (2D, 3D), ArchiCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, 3d Studio max (in professional degree),Graphic designing –banner and posters, rhinocerus, Grasshopper (algorithmic design in rhinoceros,),Visual basic programming for architecture.
• Architectural designing skills :
• Designing hospitals in a consulting engineer’s co In Tehran.
• Architectural rendering and sketching.
• Building modeling by 3d studio max.
• Working as the assistant in a documentary film
• Project related to architecture.
• Interior design and renovating in residential projects.
• building energy design programs
Zechner & Zechner, Vienna, AT, Project Architect
05.2010 worked in Zechner & Zechner ,Vienna as project architect on Maritime museum and popular music center .proposal was published in http://www.bustler.net/ .
Caramel architekten, Vienna, AT, Architect
a wide range of different design practices from interior design on the winner project of Johannes Kepler research complex in Linz to Oslo museum competition , Schwarsach Hospital (4th position), Kultur Park Alzernau Germany .
New Wave architects, Tehran, IR, Project Architect
Institute of Architecture at the University of Applied Arts Vienna, Vienna, austria, PhD, Architecture
I am conducting a research as a PhD student at University of Applied Arts In Vienna under supervisory of Professor Prix on the sustainable urban structure of Isfahan Bazaar (located in central desert of Iran), I try to draw some Coherency between bazaar and new urban strategies with the aid of some spatial analytic software such as Space Syntax, Depth map ,UNA (a program that developed in MIT) and so on.