-Enthusiastic designer for space planning, developing architectural drawings and specifying custom furniture for execution and installation.
-Creative thinking and approaching for conceptual design and problem solving.
-Productive and self-motivated team player with fast diligent leaning and communication skills.
James Rixner, Inc, New York, NY, US, Design Associate
- Conduct onsite field measures working alongside Principal and Project Manager to determine existing site plans and arrangement of new design ideas and schematics.
- Work with Principle to produce architectural drawings ranging from floor plans, furniture plans, and electrical plans, to detailed elevations and section drawings.
- Design and finalize custom furniture and provide practical directions and solutions.
- Solve problems in regards to space planning, engineering of custom furniture, and detailed architectural elements.
- Deal directly with clients, vendors and custom furniture manufacturers on a daily basis.
- 2,300 Sq.ft Apartment in Manhattan, NY
- 900 Sq.ft Apartment in Manhattan, NY
- 1,700 Sq.ft Apartment in Manhattan, NY
- 3,800 Sq.ft House in Cresskill, NJ
- 4,300 Sq.ft House in Atlanta, GA
- 1,200 Sq.ft Duplex Apartment in Manhattan, NY
- Partial Renovation on Private House in Atlantic Beach, NY
- Partial Renovation on Private House in Great Neck, NY
- New Construction of Private House in Brooklyn, NY
- 2012 Kips Bay Showhouse in Manhattan, NY
- 2013 Azure Penthouse Showcase in Manhattan, NY
- 2013 Holiday House in Manhattan, NY
- 2014 Mansion in May Showhouse in Peacock, NJ
Parsons The New School for Design, New York, NY, US, Interior Design