I am an architectural student graduating in May 2012, specializing in design/build. I have had professional experience in marketing, design, construction, and customer service. I am interested in becoming apart of a design company that aligns with my values and ideals.
Please visit my personal website for my resume and portfolio of work.
RGLA Solutions, Chicago, IL, US, Program Associate
- Planning, design, and drafting for retail clientele.
- Code/permitting research, bidding coordination support, vendor coordination support, program management support
Institutional Project Management, Chicago, IL, US, Assistant Project Manager and Design/Marketing Associate
At IPM, I worked on projects ranging from historic restorations to campus planning. Past projects I have worked on:
- I took a lead role in The Restoration Project's new dormitories (La Casa) in Pilsen, consulting them in operations and marketing
- I designed the marketing materials for IPM's new company, AMAFS.
Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL, US, Community Desk Assistant
- Provided a first impression to residents living in the dormitories at IIT
- Provided a line of security for the residents
IIT's Velocity Initiative, Chicago, IL, US, Velocity Ambassador
As an ambassador to IIT's Velocity Initiative, I contacted alumnae independently through cold calling, conducted the interviews, and reported my findings. I worked here for only a short period of time because the program ended in the summer of July in 2011.
Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT), Chicago, IL, US, BArch, Architecture