MKDA, New York, NY, US, Junior Interior Designer
• Space planning – following programming and client driven requirements, test fitting into multiple locations and producing pre-built marketing plans.
• Selection of finishes and furniture – maintaining relationships with vendors and researching new materials.
• Presentations – creating 3D renderings and conceptual diagrams, plan and details for new project pitches. Assist in creating finished material sample boards and marketing presentations
• Managing clients - Participate in presentations and meeting with clients, consultants and suppliers to manage expectations, cost and scheduling.
• Team player – collaborate with other designers, architects and consultants to achieve best result for each individual project.
Kevin Gray Design, Miami, FL, US, Design Assistant
• Assisted designer with project management and administrative support
• Contacted vendors for quotations of fabrics and furniture
• Created budget spreadsheets, invoices, purchase orders and proposals
• Produced CAD plans with furniture layout
• Assisted Designer selecting finish items, colors and furniture
• Supervised job sites
Perianth Interior Design, New York, NY, US, Intern
• Research materials, contact vendors for quotations, follow up with budget and lead times for fabrics and furniture.
• Clerical duties including creating proposals and purchase orders.
• Assisting Head Designers with selecting finish items, color palettes and furniture.
• Visiting job sights regularly to oversee quality work.
Miami International University of Art & Design, Miami, FL, US, Student Worker for Financial Department
• File management
• Performed all secretarial duties
Miami International University of Art & Design, Miami, FL, US, Bachelors, Interior Design
The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale, Industrial Design