Resourceful designer with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Architecture seeks entry level position with a distinctive architectural firm. Leverages strong technical and design skills coupled with ability to draft construction documents and design development using AutoCAD. Proven ability to manage concurrent projects, communicate critical information in clear, concise terms, and strike an immediate and lasting rapport across all business hierarchies.
Ahold USA, Quincy Center, MA, US, Store Planning Specialist
David Barsky- Architect P.C., Newton, MA, US, Design Intern
Amy McFadden Design, Newton, MA, US, Design Assistant
• Translated principal's sketches into working CAD drawings.
• Selecting paint colors and room finishes, ex: wood floors, area rugs, wallpaper, fabrics, kitchen and bathroom appliances.
Rayheaven Build LTD, Varna, BG, AutoCAD Drafter
• Project 3D renderings for client presentation.
• Construction documentation in AutoCAD
Carillion plc, London, United Kingdom, intern
• Helped oversee the completion of some of the construction in accordance with the engineer or architect's drawings and specifications.
• Visited the site on multiple occasions to document the existing building conditions.
Massachussets College of Art and Design, Boston, MA, US, BArch, Architectural Design
Butler Community College, Andover, KS, US, N/A