see all...Viewing 3 out of 8 projects
I am a dynamic and ambitious architecture graduate at Wroclaw University of Technology, and PhD candidate at Architecture Faculty. For a year now, I am teaching at design studio classes. During Master studies, I participated in Erasmus Programme and studied for a year at Universidade da Beira Interior, Portugal, where I complited courses on both Architecture and Industrial Design Faculties.
I posses impeccable design, computer and hand-drawing skills, technical knowledge and problem-solving attitude. I am well-organized and task-orientated.
Taking part in many workshops and student exchanges have improved my interpersonal and communication abilities. I have professional experiences, as I worked before with a variety of architectural studios in Poland, Italy, Denmark and Holland.
I am passionate about architecture and interior design. My professional portfolio includes home interior and public spaces design - realized both in Poland and Italy. As I have been always interested in graphic design, I recently participated in a selection of web design and branding projects.
I believe these experiences, my qualifications and enthusiasm are what you are looking for.
I am interested in sustainable design and contemporary art.
Kropka Studio, Wroclaw, PL, Graphic Designer
- website graphics and rebranding for Akron
- website graphics and branding for P/33
- website graphics and branding for Luxosfera
P/33, Wroclaw, PL, Architect Assistant
- Designed and developed drawings and graphics for the Technological Park in Opole Competition
- Designed and developed drawings and graphics for the Contemporary Upper Lusatian House Competition
- - Designed and developed drawings and graphics for the Wałbrzych Cultural Centre Competition
- Designed and developed logo and graphics for the studio's new website and official papers, business cards, etc.
OZONE, Wroclaw, PL, Architect Assistant
- Designed and developed drawings and graphics of the concept of single family housing development in Warsaw
- Developed executive drawings of factory in Dzierżoniów
- Designed and developed analysis, drawings and graphics of single family housing development and hotel with the golf court in Masurian region
MONOLAB ARCHITECTS, Rotterdam, NL, Architect Assistant
Leonardo DaVinci Internship
- Developed drawings, visualizations, graphics and models for Rooftops Contesta Competition;
- Graphics for Contamina Shelter Competition;
- Research for Pruitt Igoe (USA) area.
VELUX, Copenhagen, DK, Architect Assistant
- Designed and developed drawings, visualizations and graphics for Model Home in Canada;
- Graphics and texts for press.
MANUFAKTURA NR 1, Wroclaw, PL, Architect Assistant
- Designed and developed executive drawings for refurbishment of the ground floor at the Architecture Faculty Wrocław University of Technology - realization summer 2012;
- BMW Dealer and Workshop in Wrocław extention;
- Concepts and visualizations for the Wrocław University of Technology
- - Designed and developed drawings and graphics for the Szymany Airport Competition (2013)
Cino Zucchi Architetti CZA, Milan, IT, Intern
- Developed drawings, visualizations, graphics and models for Tranformation of Ex-Vismara area in Casatenovo (IT) commission;
- Developed drawings, visualizations, graphics and models for former hospital area in Vimercate (IT) Competition (1st prize).
DAP STUDIO, Milan, IT, Intern
- Developed interior executive drawings of Sempla office in Florence (IT);
- Developed executive drawings of single-family house in Capriate (IT);
- Developed drawings, visualizations, graphics and models for Camera di Commercio di Monza e Brianza (IT) Competition.
BASIS, Wroclaw, PL, Intern
- Designed and developed drawings and visualizations for hotel complex competition in Pobierowo (PL).
University of Wrocław, Wroclaw, PL, MArch, Architecture and Urbanism
Universidade da Beira Interior, Covilhã, PT, MArch, Architecture
Technological Park in Opole competition, Honorable Mention
VELUX students internship competition, 1st Place