To who may be interested,
I like refining concepts, then putting the building together on paper and then seeing the project through construction.
A little more about me:
1) Licensed Architect for over 20 years. Experienced in all project phases, strong with understanding of codes and regulations.
3) Pays attention to detail and thoroughness of project documents. A good problem solver.
4) Strong understanding of construction techniques & detailing. Have construction experience.
5) Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, Hand drawing. Semi-proficient in other programs.
6) Revit (just completed Arch 107 Intro to Revit course at Mesa College).
7) Former business owner, understand in-house budgeting, scheduling, good client relations.
8) Personable, work well with colleagues, clients and consultants. Good mentor.
9) Understand many consultant systems, their needs and requirements.
I have worked on many project types over the years and enjoy the variety.
Blue Motif Architecture, San Diego, CA, US, Architect
Currently consulting with Blue Motif for construction administration, design refinement, technical review of documents, development of construction details and standard sheets.
CCBG Architects, San Diego, CA, US, Project Architect/Manager
Collaborate on designs, client coordination and responsible for construction documents.
Established office CAD standards and detail library.
Rob Wellington Quigley, Dominy & Assoc., McGee Behun Architects, HMC Architects, San Diego, CA, US, Project Architect/Manager
Rob Wellington Quigley - originally draftsman, then project architect/manager
Dominy & Assoc. - project architect/manager
McGee Behun - owner & vice president
HMC Architect - senior project manager
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY, US, BArch, Architecture
Many - see below, 1st Place
AIA / San Diego Chapter
• Orchids & Onions: Grand Orchid – St. Elizabeth Seton Church
Award of Merit – Project Architect:
▪ Spitzer Residence ▪ Tustin Ranch Golf Course Clubhouse
▪ Monahan Residence ▪ Beaumont Office Building
Citation Award – Project Architect:
▪ Shukugawa Demonstration House ▪ O’Hill Residence
▪ UCSD Pulmonary Center
▪ St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic Church – Devine Detail
• National Commercial Builders Council Grand Award: St. Elizabeth Seton Church
• San Diego Home & Garden Award of Excellence: Project architect – Spitzer residence
• Del Mar 2000 Competition, Del Mar, CA: Finalist winner for future city plan,
• Rochester Curbstone Art Festival, Rochester, NY: First place sculpture division