Ike Isenhour Inc, Dallas, TX, US, Senior Designer and Project Manager
- Manage and coordinate contractors, trades people, upholsterers,
meet client deadlines and budgets domestically and internationally.
- Manage office staff
- Design and specify custom furniture, lighting, and millwork
- Space planning and construction documents for residential
- Identify and specify architectural finishes, furniture, lighting, fabrics, and plumbing
- Lead site meetings with contractors and trades people to
- Lead client meetings to review and obtain approval for drawings,
completion of project.
- Create and implement project budgets and timelines.
ForrestPerkins, Dallas, TX, US, Interior Designer
- Create visual presentations for schematic and design development presentations.
- Design and document custom furniture, fixtures, equipment, carpet, and millwork.
- Space planning for public spaces, guestrooms, and suites.
- Select and document architectural finishes.
- Collaborate with architects to create interior architecture construction documents.
- Review shop drawings and submittals from manufacturers and contractors.
- Installation of Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment, as well as art and accessories.
- Manage and train interns to ForrestPerkins standards.
El Centro Bilingue, Dallas, TX, US, Interior Design
Advance Technical Certificate - Interior Designer (CIDA (formerly FIDER)
Voted Best Interior Designer in Dallas
Dallas Design Community-Design Ovation Winner, Honorable Mention
NEWH Dallas Chapter Scholarship Winner, Scholarship
Received a $1,000 scholarship in the fall and spring of 2008.