see all...Viewing 3 out of 11 projects
656 Nichole Ln, Geneva, IL 60134
(630) 677-7901 │firstname.lastname@example.org
3D ENVIRONMENT ARTIST
• Experience in creating detailed 3d Environments and Props
• Proficient in 3D Studio Max and Adobe Photoshop
• Extensive Knowledge in Texturing, UV Unwrapping, Normal Mapping & Lighting
• Very clean High-poly and Low-poly modeling
• Highly organized and goal oriented
• Able to quickly learn new techniques and software
• Proficient in making 3d Characters
• Highly ambitious and Self-motivated in producing results
Areas of Expertise
3D Studio Max, Photoshop, Zbrush, V-RAY, Illustrator, Mudbox, UnrealED, Premiere, After Effects
Westwood College, Woodridge, IL, March 2009
Bachelor of Applied Science, Game Art & Design
Certified National Pharmaceutical Representative
Graduate of NAPSR™’s Pharmacology/Pharmaceutical Sales Training Program
National Certification - CNPR™ Number (582702012)
VMware Sales Professional 5.5 (VSP 5.5) November 2013
VMware – VSP 5.5 (CAA-149684)
ZONES INC., Willis/Sears Tower, Chicago, IL January 2013 – Present
Corporate Account Executive
• Responsible for selling IT products and services to corporate clients.
• Prospecting new customers through outbound calls.
• Building and maintaining a book of business.
• Driving the full sales cycle from introductory calls to closing deals.
• Maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
• Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
• Trained and Certified on multiple IT products.
TigerDirect, Naperville, IL March 2009 – January 2013
Inside Sales Representative
• Responsible for selling electronics and software
• Ranked as one of the top 5 Sales Representative in TigerDirect, Naperville 2011
• Generated over $1.3 Million worth of revenue in 2011
• Maintaining high standards of customer service
• Have extensive knowledge over thousands of electronic products.
• Managing leads and drive the full sales cycle from introductory calls to closing deals
• Repeatedly exceeding weekly sales quota
Seven Eleven, Streamwood, IL April 2005 – May 2009
• Managing the store and giving great customer service
• Training new employees
• Handling cash transactions
• Maintain and order new store inventory
CompUSA, Naperville, IL, US, Sales
Westwood College, Woodridge, IL, US, Bachelors, Game Arts and Design
Learned 2d and 3d Programs such as 3ds Max and Photoshop. Focused on making photo realistic 3d environments and props models.