I am a senior at Purdue University, graduating on May 12, 2012 with an Interior Design Degree. I have put blood, sweat, and tears into being the best designer I can be. I have had projects ranging from residential remodels to healthcare design, large and small office design, and even a barn remodel.
I have been educated in using the International Building Code, ADA codes, and LEED. I am currently in the application process of becoming a LEED Green Associate.
Moe's Southwest Grill, Lafayette, IN, US, Burrito Architect
• Provided good customer service by maintaining a clean dining room, communicating with unhappy customers as to how to solve the problem at hand, maintaining a good attitude.
• Trained new employees by giving instructions on how to open and close the store, maintain good customer service.
• Prepared food and caterings for the morning and evening shifts.
• Delivered and set up caterings.
• Maintained a clean store by following instructions by the managers and store owner.
DRB business interiors, Saratoga Springs, NY, US, Intern
• Assembled multiple installation binders for a large scale project by researching the furniture chosen for the project, contacting manufacturers for samples, and organizing information.
• Demonstrated a willingness to learn by participating in meetings with architects, customers, and manufacturers.
• Documented what I accomplished, what I learned, and what I was struggling with, on a daily basis.
• Learned about different furniture manufactures, especially Knoll.
Ford Dining Hall, West Lafayette, IN, US, Student Associate
• Carried out duties with little to no supervision.
• Maintained a clean environment for students and staff by cleaning the dining room and workstations.
• Served buffet-style food to college students.
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, US, Bachelors, Interior Design