I have worked on complex public and commercial projects and seek the chance to work on designs that fuse ecological systems with the built environment.
e4 Inc, New York, NY, US, Sustainability Consultancy Intern
- Contributed in producing and organizing LEED documentation.
- Projects included the Atlantic Yards/Barklay Center, NYPD Tow Pound, and several
offices in NYC and Honk Kong.
Independent Work, Beirut, LB, Architect
Building 490- Mixed Use
- Building code analysis and alterations permit for a built mixed use building.
The study accomplished 9,500ft2 of additional built up area.
The Rooftop: Design & Construction of a restaurant, bar, and lounge.
- Surveyed the existing site conditions, and drafted the preliminary plans.
- Researched for building codes and regulations.
- 3D modelling of the planned design & proposed programmatic distributions.
- Conducted presentations and meetings with the client, kitchen consultant,
bar consultants, sound engineers, and floor manager to finalize an optimum
layout and materials applications according to required specifications .
- Detailed construction documents and execution drawings.
- Supervised the proper implementation of plans, consulted with subcontrac-
tors and took on-the-spot decisions regarding various construction issues.
Blank Page architects, Beirut, LB, Architect Intern
- Analysed building codes and master plan strategies for 2 mixed-use project
- Worked within a team, sketching several conceptual strategies of
programmatic relationships and distribution.
- 3D modelling and drafting of plan layouts and structural configurations.
- Rendered plans to emphasize programmatic distribution, access,
and varying interior/exterior relationships.
- Prepared client Power Point presentations.
SOMA Architects, New York, NY, US, Architect Intern
- Surveyed a residential building in Soho to be rehabilitated.
- Built a 3D model of the project’s existing condition using AutoCAD 3D.
- Executed various trials of plans and sections according to the lead
architect’s sketches and instructions.
- Rendered 3D models on 3D Max.
- Prepared demolition plans.
- Participated in meetings with clients regarding new and undergoing projects.
- Designed plans for a large mall in Saudi Arabia; designed parking
requirements, retail spaces layout, and services distribution.
L.E.FT, New York, NY, US, Architect Intern
- Designed and modelled housing modules for Arriyadh City Project, KSA.
- Diagrammed, and presented the given documentation for the National
Library of The Czech Republic Competition.
- Sketched, produced, and experimented with various physical models, and
drew up design plans for the Library up direction of the Project Architect.
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, Masters, Urban Environmental Systems Management
American University of Beirut, Beirut, BArch, Architecture