see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
I am a result driven AutoCad draftperson and project designer/ manager with substantial experience and hands on skill in the preparation of construction documents and project administration of large-scale construction and development projects.
With more than 20 years of experience at architectural firm , I have recently relocated with my family from California to Delaware and I am seeking to align myself with a company that is looking for highly motivated professional with strong credentials and a proven track records.
Attached is my resume. I believe that the experience I have gained over the past 20 years working for architectural firms, and the training and knowledge I received as an architectural major in college would be of enormous benefit to your company.
• Experience in the development of architectural drawings and construction documents
• Excellent organizational and business communication skills with the experience required to handle demanding schedules and rigid deadlines.
• Effectively and efficiently managed widely divergent multiple projects concurrently and completed all project on time and within budget.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD.
• A dedicated, results-oriented project leader and manager with broad-based knowledge of site development, client relationship and construction administration.
I would appreciate an interview to discuss the ways in which I could assist your company. Thank you for your consideration.
Prudential Fox and Roach Realtors, Newark, DE, US, Realtor, Salesperson
• duties that include buying, selling and renting properties for clients.
• provide clients with the best deals on properties while meeting the specific needs of
• have good communication skills
Space Light Structural Design, South Pasadena, CA, US, Project Manager
• Responsible for all aspect of project from feasibility study, schematic design, construction documents to construction administration.
• In charge of project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
• Devised the project work plans and performed time management functions included managing the project timeline and tracking of team progress.
• Coordinated the efforts of all parties involved in the project and served as key link between the clients, consultants and contractors.
• Periodic visit of the construction sites to monitor the progress of the construction activities and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams.
• Worked on various projects including single family residence, multi-family units, mixed-use projects, office, medical office, warehouse, bank branch and supermarket.
• Familiarized with different areas of construction as well as necessary federal, state and local ordinance and building codes
Joseph Wong Design Associates, San Gabriel, CA, US, Designer/ Project manager
• Preparation of all design and construction documents and contract.
• Responsible for presentation material, brochure and building models.
• Participation in interior design, purchasing and staging for model units and club house
for multi-units housing complex and residential towers projects in China.
• Involved in interior design for custom homes, hotels and restaurants.
• Experience included hotels, multi-family housing complex, golf course and resorts,
Theme restaurants, sport complex, high-rise residential towers and vacation resorts.
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, Pomona, CA, US, BArch, Architectural