• Recent honors graduate of California Polytechnic University, Pomona’s architecture program—highly motivated to launch professional architectural career
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Listen attentively, communicate persuasively and follow through diligently
• Highly experienced in leveraging technical experience in AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop to develop presentations, renderings and 3D illustrations.
Architectronix, Santa Ana, CA, US, CAD Designer
• Use CAD to draft floor plans, roof plans, ceiling plans, site plans, and elevations for DD and CD
• Prepare color board with material samples for interior and exterior finishes
• Analyze building codes, by‐laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs
• Coordinate structural, electrical and mechanical designs and determine a method of presentation to graphically represent building plans
• Draw rough and detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings and structures, based on preliminary concepts and sketches
• Assist in logging, routing and responding to Shop Drawings and RFI’s
• Assist in developing and maintaining SketchUp models, used as a tool in the design development process
o USC Norris Cancer Center: East Lake Ave, Los Angeles, CA
o Denny’s Restaurant: Saratoga St, San Jose, CA
o Black Bear Diner: Hopyard St, Pleasaton, CA
o Scottsdale Medical Center: Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ
o Varian – Newport Diagnostic: Joaquin Hills Rd, Newport Beach, CA
o Sightline Medical Center: 119th St, Overland Park, Kansas
o Sightline Medical Center: Colorado Springs, CO
Macy's South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa, CA, US, Young Men's Surf & Skate Specialist
• Meeting and making a connection with customers, asking questions and listening to shoppers' needs, then giving options and advice on meeting those needs
• Inspiring the customer to buy, celebrating the purchase, and creating a lasting positive impression of you, Macy's, and the purchase
• Build relationships with customers to ensure future business opportunities by following up on special orders, locating desired merchandise, following up on previous selling or service needs
• Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities and quickly learning new procedures
• Strong sense of pride and responsibility for maintenance of department areas
Atkinson Construction, Foothill Ranch, CA, US, CAD Drafter
• Complete construction documents drawings for false work design in CAD
• Use CAD to draft plans and detailed drawings for structures, installations, and construction projects such as highways, working from sketches or notes
• Consult with engineer and surveyors to obtain the technical details for drawings
• Check dimension of materials to be used
• Contract based position
o S405 – E22 connector 1101F
o E22 – N405 connector 1096G and 1097
Staples Incorporated, Santa Ana, CA, US, Production Associate
• Inspect and examine printed products for print clarity, color accuracy, conformance to specifications
• Push buttons, turn handles or move controls and levers to start and control printing machines
• Examine job orders to determine details such as quantities to be printed, production times, stock specifications, colors, and color sequences
• Compute sales and receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, or automatic debits
• Set and adjust speed, temperature, ink flow, and positions and pressure tolerances of equipment
MVI ARCHITECTS, Fountain Valley, CA, US, Jr. Draftsman
• Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
• Analyze building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs.
• Coordinate structural, electrical and mechanical designs and determine a method of presentation to graphically represent building plans.
• Layout and plan interior room arrangements for commercial buildings using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
• Operate computer-aided drafting (CAD) equipment or conventional drafting station to produce designs, working drawings, charts, forms and records.
• Analyze technical implications of architect's design concept, calculating weights, volumes, and stress factors.
• Build landscape, architectural and display models.
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, Pomona, CA, US, BArch, Architecture
• GPA of 3.47 (out of 4.0 scale)
• Member of American Institute of Architecture Students (AIAS)
• Dean's List at Cal Poly Pomona (2006-2007, 2011)
Golden West College, Huntington Beach, CA, US, Architectural Technology
• GPA of 3.63 (out of 4.0 scale)
• Member of Badminton Team
• Edward Mulder Haia Scholarship (2006)
• James Pierce Memorial Scholarship (2006)
• Smith/Krape Memorial Scholarship (2005)
• Gerald Volpe Memorial Scholarship (2005)
• Honor's List at Golden West College (2004-2005)
Magnolia High School, Anaheim, CA, US, High School, General Education
• GPA of 3.93 (out of 4.0 scale)
• Member of the Tennis Team and Badminton Team
• Top 25 at Magnolia High School (2000-2003)
• Golden State Exam Honors at Magnolia High School (2000-2001)
• Principal Honor Roll at Magnolia High School (2000-2003)