I am a graduand at the University of Auckland, New Zealand, completed the degree of Bachelor of Architectural Studies. I have been living in Auckland for over ten years; have recently just moved to California.
I have a passion for design with strong conceptual as well as technical abilities. I am especially interested in contemporary and sustainable design and I believe architects plays an important role in creating the built environment. I am a fast learner that helps me to familiarize various computer software and I am also comfortable with freehand drafting. I also have experience and interest in graphic design with handcraft and graphic skills.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Rhino, Sketch-Up Pro, Atlantis, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office.
• Known Ecotech, Revit and 3DS MAX.
• Able to use craft machine / tools and laser cutting machine.
• Able to create and present design and planning solutions using construction drawings, architectural detailing, physical models and digital renderings.
• Understanding of basic codes and issues involved in space planning.
• Understanding in zoning, code analysis, and site planning.
• Understanding of various building materials and techniques.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• An easy and outgoing personality
• A team player mentality
• Abilities of researching
• Good time management
• Able to work under high pressure environment
• Multi-lingual capability. Excellent command over English, and Mandarin. Fluent in Cantonese.
University of Auckland Graduation – May 2012
Bachelor of Architectural Studies (2009-2012)
Skyrise City Competition 2010 Participant
Cambridge International Examination A Level (Art & Design) Second in the world 96%
Macleans College House Captain and International Student Captain
The University of Auckland, New Zealand, Bachelors, Bachelor of Architectural Studies
Cambridge International Examination Advanced Level: Art & Design, 2nd Place
Cambridge International Examination Advanced Subsidiary Level: Art & Design, 2nd Place