It is my goal in life to learn and experience as much as I can.
I am constantly traveling and gaining as much knowledge of the world as I can.
I collect many hobbies in my quest to experience as much as possible. I play the guitar, violin, piano, and various woodwind and brass instruments. I participate in running marathons, playing tennis, snowboarding, ultimate frisbee, soccer, and rugby. I enjoy creating art especially through drawing and photography.
I am always reading and learning about the design aspect of technology, science, architecture, art, and how it affects society both present and future. I am fascinated by histories and origins of almost everything and will always research anything that I do not possess the knowledge of.
MCG Architecture, Pasadena, CA, US, Project Manager and Production Specialist
- Production Specialist for Starbucks Design
- Self managed projects while working directly with the clients at Starbucks
- Office Revit tutor
Through this job, I gained experience and knowledge through my duties that surpasses the amount of years I have had in the industry.
Callison, Seattle, WA, US, Architectural Staff
- Schematic and Design Development of Apple Store Designs
- 3D Modeling and Rendering of AT&T Prototype Store Designs
Dynamik Space, Seattle, WA, US, Intern Architect
- Conceptual designing through hand sketching and digital rendering
- 3D modeling and rendering of designs for presentations
- Decision making with clients and architects
- Assembled and presented projects to clients
University of Washington, Seattle, WA, US, BArch, Architecture