Ryder Logistics, Miami, FL, US, Entry Clerk
• Verify information, operate data entry devices and prepare documents.
• Process account information, customer information and a variety of other forms of documents.
• Resolve inconsistencies and review data for errors using standardized procedures.
• Request further information for documents that are deemed incomplete.
• Notify customers about their in transit cargo and current deliveries.
• Dispatch orders according to the routing program.
• Generate Billing blocks and get invoices via SAP.
Altos de chavon, Arts in Interior Designing.