• Versatile, creative and methodical professional with an experience of one year in creating unique architectural and urban designs projects reflecting clients’ vision across corporate, commercial and institutional sectors.
• Good command over Urban Development Plan & Concept, Development Control Regulations, and Urban Land Management techniques. Conversant with Urban Design techniques, along with social and economic perspective towards integrated planning policies.
• Well versed in handling all aspects of conceptual sketching, presentation & sanction drawings, architectural detailing, working drawings, estimation and costing, agency finalization, site inspection & supervision and liaison with local authorities.
• Actively participated in several Design Competitions, Seminars and Workshops held from time to time and gained knowledge in User Centered Design, Urban Planning, Policy Design, Time management etc.
• Focused planning and execution, with demonstrated capability to meet high-pressure deadlines and coordinate multiple projects.
Urban Planning, Urban Design & Development, Concept Design, Architectural and Urban Design Technical Drawings,Presentation skills, Team Management,
Gensler, Bangalore City, IN, Architectural Designer
INDEPENDENT / FREELANCE WORK AND COLLABORATIONS, Visakhapatnam, IN, Designer
Working on interior design and furniture design for an upcoming residential unit.
Freelance Graphic Designer, Lisbon, PT, Graphic Designer / Photography
Graphic Designer for the Website - http://www.aurasoma.com.pt . along with taking photographs for the products, which are displayed in the site.
Self-Arquitectura slp, Barcelona, ES, Trainee
Survey, reading and an analysis on mass events festivals that take place in Barcelona, precisely in the core of the city and along the waterfront.
Rapu+ Research Laboratory of the Department of Architecture and Planning at Politecnico Di Milano, Milan, IT, Research Assistant
Framing common spaces. Survey and concept design within the contemporary city from Rho to Monza
AAKAAR, Visakhapatnam, IN, Trainee Architect
Architectural Design for Residential, Interior layout, Hotel details and Landscape design- Drawing and Physical model visualization.
Politecnico di Milano, Milan, IT, Masters, Urban Planning and Policy Design
Graduated with a full score of 110/110. Thesis topic : Waterfront Public Spaces in Post Industrial Cities: Case Studies on Lisbon and Barcelona.
Participated in ‘Digital Cartography - Introduction to digital mapping of TeDOC’ May'11.
Participated in Athens Workshop March 2011–Re-integration of the Old Galata Bridge with the Historic Peninsula, Istanbul Technical University.
Presentation of ‘Multicultural And Multifunctional Shared Park, Along An Axis Of Strategic Functions And Around Different Local Opportunities- SCALO FARINI’ at the FA LA COSA GIUSTA ,Fieramilanocity,Milan,Italy (March'10)
Presentation and paper published on–Re-composition of Endless cities in Northern Milan Urban Region, for Cities Without Limits,International Conference of the European Urban Research Association(EURA),Copenhagen,June'11
Assisted in Public Relations for the Promotion of Politecnico Di Milano among the International Students-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV95PTeGfuc
Member of the Indian Association of Milan and North Italy
Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India, BArch, Architecture
Graduated with a score of 7.83/10. Thesis topic : Oceanarium
Team Leader for “Events and Management” group of Architecture Department, Jadavpur University, Kolkata.
Study on the ‘Kolkata River Side Edges’ in collaboration with Swiss Federal Institute of technology, Zurich.(March'09)
Participated in 'An interactive hand on Workshop on Bamboo and Cane' organized by International Federation of Interior Architects.(October'08)
Participated in 'Ethnographic research and user centered design workshop' in National Architecture Students Association 2008.
Secured first position in T-Shirt Design and Public Speaking, Second Prize in Jewellery design with Wire with relevance to an architectural theme, and Third Prize in Architecture Based Debate Competition at the Eastern Zonal NASA convention, held at Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur, WB in 2006.
Secured First Position in Clay Modelling,Third Prize in Public Speaking at the National Association of Students of Architecture Convention, held at Manipal Institute of Technology in 2007
Escuola de Arte y Superior de Diseño “Antonio Failde”, Orense, ES, Bilateral Student Exchange, Interior Architecture, Renovation
Erasmus Tirocino scholarship, Scholarship
Awarded Erasmus Tirocino scholarship for undergoing Traineeship in the office - Self-Arquitectura slp, Barcelona, Spain.
Student Aid and International Mobility Service (DSU, Scholarship
Awarded Student Aid and International Mobility Service (DSU) by Politecnico Di Milano for the Final Semester of enrollment
Erasmus Mundus External Co-operation Lot 15, Scholarship
Awarded the Erasmus Mundus External Cooperation Lot 15 scholarship for two years study in Msc Urban Planning and Policy Design, at Politecnico Di Milano, Milan, Italy( September 2009 – July 2011 )