see all...Viewing 3 out of 6 projects
I am seeking the opportunity to apply myself to a current Designer position.This would be an ideal prospect in view of my experience and I would like this opportunity to progress in my career so that I can apply the creative skills that I have already attained.
As my CV reflects, I have 3 years of experience in the architecture/design field. I am currently interning at a design firm and would love to apply the skills in space planning and material/finish selection I've learned thus far. Prior to this, I worked for an architectural firm where I was responsible for measuring, and drawing up plans for existing buildings. I have also completed many freelance Interior Design projects. I am highly proficient in multiple computer software including AutoCAD, REVIT, 3ds MAX, Sketch-up and Adobe Suite programs. Greater details of my accomplishments can be found on my attached CV.
Scavolini by Cucina Moda, Birmingham, MI, US, Interior Design Intern
• Was involved in the design of custom cabinetry for kitchens and bathrooms for residential projects.
• Did renderings for client presentations using Metron and Photoshop
• Material/Finish Selection for clients
• Was involved in client negotiations and meetings
• Updated client blueprints in AutoCAD
• Was involved in marketing pamphlet design
Studio Zone, Detroit, MI, US, Architectural Designer
Short-term contract position that entailed architectural designing and the drawing of construction documents for clients.
• Measuring of existing residential spaces
• Performed the drawing and drafting work using AUTOCAD that is required for each project.
• Performed space planning for residential spaces
Metropolitain Land Consultants, Livonia, MI, US, AutoCAD Technician
• Provide technical drawings of projects, based on the specifications given, using AutoCAD.
• Working with land surveyors to create a graphical representation of earthwork, buildings and roads using AutoCAD.
Lawrence Technological University, Southfield, MI, US, Autodesk BIM and Design Visualization Certification
This certifies my proficiency in Autodesk programs such as REVIT, AutoCAD and 3DS Studio Max.
Lawrence Technological University, Southfield, MI, US, BArch, Interior Architecture
The Bachelor of Interior Architecture at LTU is accredited by the Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA) and the National Association for Schools of Art and Design (NASAD). The program prepared me for careers in interior architecture and design through placing value and emphasis on technical, social, psychological, cultural, environmental, economical, spiritual, and physical factors to comprehensively respond to human needs. The program is integrated with the undergraduate program in architecture providing an opportunity to experience the interrelationships among disciplines and the ability to examine a variety of design theories and philosophies. Critical thinking and creativity are important in the development of the person as well as the professional and are emphasized throughout the curriculum.
IIDA Harbor House Competition, Honorable Mention
AIAS/ICPF Chair Affair Design Competition, Honorable Mention
This competition involved creating a chair made completely out of cardboard and glue. See portfolio of more details and images.
ASID 8 Hour Competition, 2nd Place
In the 8 Hour Competition, I placed second in the state of Michigan. This competition involved creating a full design from start to finish, including concept to finished renderings in the 8 hour allowed time time.