Ever since third grade when an architect presented at Career Day I knew I wanted to be a designer. I wanted to be an architect, real estate agent, and finally interior designer. I graduated Cum Laude from the University of Florida in 2011 with a Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design. I have professional experience with large and small healthcare design projects, aviation design and residential design. I enjoy the problem-solving process of all design projects.
I will be a licensed interior designer by the Summer of 2015! I passed the IDFX exam and Practicum portion of the NCIDQ. I will take the IDPX exam in the Spring of 2015.
My design portfolio lives here: http://daniellelouisedesign.com/ (Currently Under Construction!)
Gresham Smith and Partners, Tampa, FL, US, Interior Designer
In.Design, Inc., Boca Raton, FL, US, Interior Design Intern
Franklin Retail Solutions, Gainesville, FL, US, Merchandiser
- Arranged and maintained product displays
- Assembled product-need reports
- Developed relationships with retailers to facilitate weekly store visits
Design Poole, Inc., Melbourne, FL, US, Interior Design Intern
- Designed and assembled material boards for client presentations
- Prepared PowerPoint slides of schematic designs for client display
- Corrected AutoCAD drawings from Redlines
- Organized materials library
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, US, BArch, Interior Design
I graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Design from the University of Florida.
Major: Interior Designer
Minor: Business Administration