Studio Valle progettazioni, Roma it, Intern architect
- Intern architect at Studio Valle progettazioni in Rome .Work carried out:
Preliminary design and 3d modelling for a Shanghai residential district and club house.
Plans ,sections and structural details for the “Millennium tower and cultural center” in Abuja Nigeria. In collaboration with Salini Costruttori.
Steve Blatz, architect, new york city, intern architect
He has developed two internship in 2009 and 2010 in New York City with Steve Blatz Architect / associate Antonio Pio Saracino (one union square west, 506 NYC) - Work carried out:
Study of plan sections elevations, structural details of the stadium Sodra Tennis Club in Sweden.
- Development of the physical model, and sections of the apartment "Roof top guest house” located in Tribeca New York City.
- Design and planning, 3D modeling, Plans and details for the competition "Rome vertical spa" announced by company and institution ARQUITECTUM and INARCH.
- He has worked with Studio Valle progettazioni and with the architect Franco Luccichenti on the competition for a bridge on the road link between the main road ss 67 and SP 106, in the area of the town of Capraia Italy, the project it has been ranked second with a score of 93.93 cents.
- He has participated in the Preliminary Draft of a eolic farm in the emirate of Dubai of the "Land Art Generator competition" with the architect. Antonio Pio Saracino.
Sapienza - Università di Roma, Roma it, BArch, 5 year architecture degree
Graduate student at University of Rome La Sapienza faculty of Architecture U.E. with the highest score of 110/110
-Degree in architectural technology on the redevelopment of the skyscraper Galfa in MIlan
-He received honorable mention in all exams of engineering and design degree.
- Assistant to the Workshop of design With the Prof. Cristiano Giunta in the years 2007-2008
- Selected among the top 10 projects during the final Laboratory of Architecture design and planning with Prof. Franco Purini .
_Selected for the exhibition “Architecture engraved” held in Palazzo Poli in Rome, promoted by the National Institute for graphics ,with publication by Gangemi Editore.