see all...Viewing 3 out of 17 projects
Daniel J. Pawling
120 Lilly Road, Honey Brook, PA 19344
A professional designer and architect with comprehensive residential and commercial construction expertise. Extensive knowledge about design, construction and ability to provide a client with viable options to reach a single goal. Capable of blending highly-developed project management skills with the ability to take projects seamlessly from vision to delivery. Participated in projects from start to end, including budgets, construction drawings, space planning, contractor interaction, material color selection and client interactions. Experienced with interior, residential, commercial projects; familiar with construction code and document preparations. Demonstrated ability of delivering projects within strict time limit and budget constraints.
· Ability to execute strategies and problem-solve with a positive attitude.
· On all projects phases within a team to deliver according to pre-determined schedule.
· Perform initial building and zoning code review, Energy code review, complete permit submission.
· Communicate with other consultants, vendors, and contractors to ensure coordination of project requirements.
· Resolve or provide solution to design and technical challenges and coordinate as required for given portion of a project.
· Monitor project cost control, transaction and tracking documents.
· Demonstrates the ability to interpret the architectural principles, with the design and improvements of building techniques.
· Establish design development budgets from schematic plans.
· Creates viable construction scope & schedules for new and renovation projects.
· Develop and maintain project budgets, through buyout.
· Prior experience as a construction manager or general contractor including project concept development, budget and schedule development, contractor and sub-contractor selection, contracting arrangements, construction oversight and financial monitoring and reporting.
· Create spaces with meaning, and purpose. Spaces that people can relate to on a personal level.
· Seen as a capable and analytical professional with strong leadership, visionary, and negotiation skills.
· Understanding a client’s needs and goal, to help prioritize elements within a project to achieve unexpected results.
· Responsible for the development of construction documents, schematic designs and the presentation of the projects
· Knowledge of state and local code requirements, knowledge of AIA contracts, along with other legal requirement for owners or clients.
· Development of conceptual estimates, procurement and scheduling
· Concept designs to construction documents
· Construction knowledge & techniques
Design Development • Conceptual Design • Schematic Design • Construction Documentation • Area Planning • CAD & Revit • Client Relations • Budgets
Bancroft Homes, Inc.; 2005 - Present, Wilmington, DE
Architect / Designer
Managed interior and exterior residential & light commercial construction projects from $200K - $2M+, handling design development, schematics designs, construction documentation, budgets, compliance, and client and vendor communications. Responsible for client contact, design development and construction documents, presentations to client, estimating, bidding, project management.
Design management and detail development throughout the duration of significant projects, including coordination of disciplines, exterior finishes, 3-D visualization, comprehensive interior design, models, renderings, and material specifications.
Kenny Construction: 2008 – Part Time Consultant, West Chester, PA
Provided deliverables on design needs for custom housing, multi-family homes, and affordable housing projects. Responsible for providing architectural designs, space planning for private, commercial sector clients. Design architectural renderings and develop sectional and 3D views. Conceptual budgets. Responsible for client contact, design development and construction documents.
Moser Builders Inc.: 2003 – 2005, Berwyn, PA
Designer / Estimator
Assessed project parameters to set budgets, coordinating with team to estimate, design, and schedule new construction projects. Utilized design software to provide architectural drawings. Served as head of purchasing and estimates departments, ensuring compliance, and approval processes
Thomas B. Wagner, Architect: 2016 – Present, Haddonfield NJ
Provided design needs for custom housing, multi-family homes. Responsible for providing architectural designs, space planning for clients. Design architectural renderings and develop sectional and 3D views. Construction documents. Responsible design development and construction documents
Architect Internship – Abby Victor Architects, PA
· Supported lead architect in all facets of project completion, including: presentation drawings, contract documents, base sheet creation, and design development.
Designer/Project Manager – Cochran Builders / Developers, Glenmore, PA
· Created client-directed designs for new build and historical renovation projects while managing all aspects of project to completion.
Pawling Brother Inc.
· Created client-directed designs for new build and renovation projects while managing all aspects of Design build. Handled estimates, subcontractor management, client communications, and design of residential & light commercial structures and building additions.
Bachelor of Architecture
Drexel University, PA
Associate Degree – Construction Management
Williamsport Community College, Williamsport Pa.
MS Office • 2014 AutoCAD • 2017 Revit Architecture
Architectural Registration Examination (ARE 4) Testing in Progress
LEED Green Associate Testing in Progress
AIA Associate of Delaware
Bancroft Homes Inc, 44 Bancroft Mills, Designer
Design & budget for custom homes, comunities, light comercial and renovations
Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, US, BArch, Architecture