McGinley Kalsow and Associates, Somerville, MA, US, Temporary Junior Architect
- Supported staff with technical knowledge and drawing skills
Safdie Architects, Somerville, MA, US, Design Manager / Construction Adminstrator
- Served as key member of design team on $6B, 6M sq. ft. Marina Bay Sands project, from bid win in 2006 to grand opening in 2010.
- Actively collaborated in an innovative museum design, drafting multiple scenarios to coordinate architecture, structure, MEP, and components without compromising design vision.
- Hand-selected to move to Singapore as Design Manager of 1M sq. ft. retail area, effectively coordinating meetings, directing work flow, overseeing work quality, and troubleshooting site issues.
- Consistently ensured total compliance of individual tenant stores to established building aesthetic.
- Utilized extensive knowledge of 3D and 2D software in the creation and formalization of museum design concept to real architectural plans.
- Responsible for sketching solutions, presenting problem resolutions and creating architectural standards.
Safdie Architects, Somerville, MA, US, Junior Architect
- Created detail designs, drawings, specifications, and coordinated Construction Documents for the Art-Science Musem of the Marina Bay Sands Project in Singapore.
- Proposed and created an AutoCAD standards and templates for entire Marina Bay Sands team to adhere to.
Walters-Storyk Design Group, Highland, NY, US, Project Manager
- Spearheaded numerous multi-million dollar domestic and international projects, from reviewing shop drawings for approval to producing construction documents for bids and managing sub-contractors.
- Skillfully created innovative acoustical solutions within a wide variety of environments and buildings.
- Tasked with maintaining production computers, including the diagnosis and troubleshooting of hardware and software
- Researched codes and obtained required permits
- Created detailed designs, drawings, estimates, specifications, time-tables, and take-offs.
VP Engineering, Cambridge, MA, US, CAD Operator/ IT Specialist
Northeastern University, Boston, MA, US, CAD Operator
Ann Beha Architects, Boston, MA, US, Model Maker
Court Capital Projects, Boston, MA, US, CAD Operator
Northeastern University, Boston, MA, US, Bachelors, Bachelor of Science