· Professional with background in Construction Project Management and Facilities Operation Management.
· Experienced manager with a proven track record of improving productivity and profitability, working on both Private Sector and DOD projects which ranged from $500,000 to $14 Million+.
· Highly motivated, self-starter with an extensive knowledge of construction processes and training techniques as well as strong experience with construction administrative management and document control.
· Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project).
· Sports Active, Family 1st, Traveler, Outdoors-man
Allied Container Systems, Walnut Creek, CA, US , Project Manager
• Successfully completed 40+ Projects at various US Army (TACOM & GSA) and Marine Corps Bases (PMTRASYS), nationwide of various scopes/sizes. MOUT/Non and Live Fire Training Modular/Container Based, SACOM/AR500 Systems Projects, Habitable Units, Target Systems, Specialize Structures (Repelling Towers, Sniper Towers, Multiply Purpose Towers, ect.)
• Participate in/Manage various Design Events, Initial Design through Critical Design Event.
• Review Contract/SOW’s to determine requirements and Develop Project Work Plans, Schedules and Budgets.
• Determine Resource needs for each phase of project, Develop Staffing Plan and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
• Initiate/Close Procurement for required equipment and materials, to include RFI/RFP’s.
• Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
• Maintain project schedules/budgets/quality requirements/expectations, distribute progress reports, coordinate system start up activities, collect and assemble operation and maintenance manuals, manage QA/QC Inspections/Testing Processes/Activities, Close Project.
Waterton Associates, Western Region, IL/CA/OR, Capital Programs Project Manager
• Managed Capital Budget Construction Programs (Projects) for the Companies Western Region.
• Prepared, administered and compiled construction schedules, cost estimates, bids/ negotiation contracts. Monitored contract compliance, quality control and post construction facility start-up. Assisted w/ due-diligence reports/ budget development/value engineering. Day to day management of all general and sub contractors. Liaison with consultants, designers and architects.
• 1.6+ Million Dollar Multi-Family Housing Exterior/Interior Capital Improvements Renovation Project in Pittsburgh, CA (242 Units).
• 1.2 Million Dollar Multi-Family Housing Renovation Project in Hillsborgh, OR (360 Units)
Tenderlion Neighborhood Development Corp-TNDC, San Francisco, CA, US, Facilities Operations Manager/Renovations Liason
• Supervised day to day operations of the maintenance departments for the TNDC Portfolio. (1750 units/21 properties/7 commercial spaces)- 42 maintenance & custodial staff.
• Management of the company‘s capital improvements/replacement reserve budget with asset manager and provide department/systems/building/staff budget analysis cost to director/supervisor for preparation of annual operating budget.
• Liaison between Housing Development (construction/rehabs) and Property Management (Operations). Draft/Roll-out Maintenance Operating Procedures/Policies/Guidelines.
• Energy/Waste/Preventive Maintenance, Skills & Safety Training/Lead Management Member of Companies Illness/Incident/Prevention Program (IIPP) Management, to include emergency preparedness. Inspect and ensure OSHA/NFPA and other local/state/federal building/systems compliance.
OSHA, On Line, 10 & 30 Hour OSHA Training
General/Construction OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Safety Training
Local 39 Station Engineers, San Francisco, CA, US, Journeyman Bldg Operators Systems Courses
Bldg Mechanical and Operators Systems Training
Northwestern Pacific Energy-PG&E, San Francisco, CA, US, Level 1 & 2 Bldg Operators Certification
Certification in High Rise Bldg Operators
San Francisco Fire Department, San Francisco, CA, US, High Rise Fire Safety Director Certification
Certified High Rise Fire Safety Director w/City of San Francisco
Community College of the Air Force-CCAF, Oversees Field Locations, Criminal Justice
Criminal Justice, Obtained Associates Degree.