Gse Engineering and Consulting, Gainesville, FL, US, CAD Technician
Converted hand sketched field drawings into digital AutoCad drawings.
- Work with Engineers and Project Managers to develop high quality construction
documents using Auto CAD 2010 for use in submittals.
- Consulted with engineers to discuss and interpret design concepts, and
determine requirements of detailed working drawings.
Mgold Design, Gainesville, FL, US, Intern Architect
- Developed preliminary/schematic designs for commercial and residential spaces.
- Applied artistic skills to create architectural representation such as freehand
sketches, renderings, site plans, and presentations boards.
- CAD drawings, including program diagrams, site plans, floor plans, sections,
elevations, and details.
- Assisted in materials selection, construction methods and code research.
- Constructed 3d models and created renderings for presentations
Florida Community Design Center, Gainesville, FL, US, Intern Architect
- Team Member creating “Sustaining Chipley” and “Designing the Waldo Road
Corridor” book publications.
- Researched design strategies and case studies for comprehensive collection
- Worked on graphic, layout, and presentation of materials for book publication
- Developed preliminary and schematic designs for the “Sea Glass” sustainable
- Interacted with clients and planning board during public community meetings.
- Site documentations including measurements and photographic imagines.
CAU Architects, Gainesville, FL, US, Freelance 3D Modeler/Renderer
- Creating photorealistic and interior and exterior renderings from 3D digital
- Used 3D modeling and rendering techniques to output diagrammatic images.
- Worked closely with design team interpreting architectural designs as specified
within project sketches, architectural drawings and models; translating those
designs as compelling imagery.
- Post projection editing with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, US, MArch, Architecture
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, US, BArch, Design
AIA Florida Honor Award - Unbuilt Category; November 2010, 1st Place
Awarded and Featured in Florida Caribbean Architecture
AIA Design Excellence Award - Unbuilt Category; November 2010, 1st Place
Awarded for collaborative work as an intern
Guajardo Scholarship; Fall 2009, Scholarship
Sole recipient of a full paid tuition scholarship
NOMAS, 2nd Place
2nd Place National Organization of Minority Architecture Student (NOMAS) ; Fall 2007