Digiorgio Associates, Boston, MA, US, Senior Drafter
1) Produced Schematic AutoCAD drawings from rough sketches conceived by Architects and Designers.
2) Solved problem areas from initial design to accommodate dimensional restraints and improve space usage.
3) Generated multiple plan options after initial schematic plan was completed and used as a model.
4) Composed Presentation Drawings by combining the use of AutoCAD and Photoshop to achieve desired results.
5) Managed drawing process from Schematic Design to Design Development according to schedule and budget.
SGA, Boston, MA, US, Project Designer
1) Completed a 44 Unit Residential Construction Document Set.
2) Responsible for the completion of numerous small scale, low budget projects.
3) Supervised and coordinated with Out Sourced Firm to complete 40 Unit Residential Design Development Set.
4)Solved space planning issues to ensure proper coordination with Consultant drawings.
5)Coordinated with Consultants and Contractors to answer RFI's, Shop Drawings and Sketches relating to Construction Administrative Issues.
Neshamkin French Architects, Inc., Charlestown, MA, US, Drafter
1) Participated in the completion of numerous Residential Construction Document Sets.
United States Marine Corps Reserve Unit Activation - Operation Enduring Freedom, Garden City, NY, US, Infantry Assault Man
1) Member of 2nd Battalion, 25th Marine Reserve Unit called for duty after September 11, 2001.
2) United States Military Veteran.
DMJM Architects & Engineers, New York, NY, US, Drafter
1) Responsible for creating all Building Sections for the Construction Documentation of New Airline Terminal.
2) Responsible for creating all Wall Sections for the Construction Documentation of New Detention Facility.
Anthony C. Baker, Architects & Planners, P.C., New York, NY, US, Drafter
1) Created Site Models for Client Presentation and assisted in the development of multiple Drawing Sets.
Boston Architectural College (BAC), Boston, MA, US, BArch, Architecture
New York City College of Technology, Brooklyn, NY, US, Architectural Technology
Associate Degree in Architectural Technology.
Recipient of Steffian Bradley Architects Scholarship, 1st Place
Established in 1980 in memory of Joseph M. Bradley through the generosity of Steffian Bradley Architects, this scholarship is awarded twice a year to assist an outstanding student enrolled in their first C-level studio. Students are nominated based on GPA and then chosen by the H&A Committee.