see all...Viewing 3 out of 13 projects
I am a highly experienced USA prepared Architect, (Virginia Tech & University of Pittsburgh), bi-lingual, (fluent Spanish & English), designer with over 25 yrs of experience in architectural design, construction technology, project development, project supervision/management, building codes, building permit requirements and coordination with multi disciplinary teams for the successful completion of projects. 70% of all architectural work within the retail sector.
• 20+ years in retail, commercial design & construction management.
• Extensive experience in executing design/construction management on multiple
projects at the same time.
• Well-traveled, social professional, able to work in a multicultural environment.
• Extensive knowledge of architectural assemblies & construction work language.
• Project estimates, capital budgets, bids and contractors management experience.
• Natural leader, results oriented, organized problem solving professional.
• Proficient in CAD-Mac software, Office, Excel, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Project.
• Extensive experience in managing external vendors & bid/awards processes.
• Self starter, self managed but also a team player.
Architecture & Interiors Contractors, Dorado, PR, US, Design & Construction Project Manager
• Principal of firm, residential, commercial, retail design and project management.
• Coordination of design and project development.
• Commercial and residential construction services.
• Contract negotiations, permits, budget preparation cost estimating & due diligence.
Metropistas de Puerto Rico, San Juan, PR, US, Design & Construction Project Manager
• Project Manager for “Metropistas de Puerto Rico”, a Spanish-American Consortium running one of the main toll expressways in the island. As Project Manager for facilities, I coordinated all design and new construction/remodeling of the administration buildings, public restrooms and sites on eight toll stations along PR #22 hwy.
• Successfully executed the design/construction management of multiple projects during
the same period for eight toll stations with 3 different projects in each station and completed with three different contractors on time and on budget.
FJR Enterprises Inc.”, San Juan, PR, US, Design & Construction Director
Principal consultant/manager for all architectural design, construction, and development
issues within the company, reporting directly to the Vice-President of FJR Enterprise.s
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech), Blacksburg, VA, US, MArch, Architecture
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, US, Bachelors, Urban Studies